Ranking
well thanks dude ill help this clan if you need a clan vid then ill try sort out with my co lord
*Name:biocrack14
Skills-Making textures/art/posters/videos/etc:video making and replay maker
*In-game activity:all the day
*Forum activity: the same thing
Reason to join: (Cannot just be "i need a clan" or anything similar.): beacuse i like to be in this clan. and my friend is the leader of the clan XD, so if will be awesome join and play with your :3.
Tell us about yourself: hm... how to start. idk. just. im a just a kid WITH A AWESOME
DON FOR REPLAY MAKING D... nah jk xD

ok.. 2 replays :3
-----
hey. nice history, i like it xD.

P.S can i be the lost brother? xDDDD jk

=3
Attached Files
bio - toasty, impresive V2.rpl (274.2 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by biocrack14; Sep 27, 2011 at 01:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oot|Ormo|[Latin]Friend
"You Cannot Punish A Man Twice For one Mistake"
hey tamakuu if you wanna war with me you can PM to me ...
<3[RSO|INDONIZER|PR0NE|L3RK|TROOPERX01|GUM|MOCUCHA|Sig Pic]<3
Hey,All you clan members :]. Listen up, even though we just started, we've seemed to have grown in members.

We will be having a clan video made soon. Post 3-4 Replays HERE. Either our video maker will make it or me and kit will pay someone to do it.

See ya guys ^^.

~Tamakuu
beware
the goblin
looks like the clan is doing good my co lord can make a brilliant qualited 1 but it willl cost like 15k
*Name:Sean
Skills-Making textures/art/posters/videos/etc:fair
*In-game activity:Everyday unless my bro is on (takingu111 deadangle)
*Forum activity:same as game activity will always have both on to check and stuff
Reason to join:I belve this clan is very good im in a lobby with gianna and ig I really hope I can join this clan if i am in i will work my hardest for u and keep my loyalty to this clan meaning i will never leave I hope to rank up in this clan. (surry for long post really want in.)
Tell us about yourself:I lovveee Toribash,Tf2,and Minecraft i am in middle school
Originally Posted by Mineman90 View Post
*Name:Sean
Skills-Making textures/art/posters/videos/etc:fair
*In-game activity:Everyday unless my bro is on (takingu111 deadangle)
*Forum activity:same as game activity will always have both on to check and stuff
Reason to join:I belve this clan is very good im in a lobby with gianna and ig I really hope I can join this clan if i am in i will work my hardest for u and keep my loyalty to this clan meaning i will never leave I hope to rank up in this clan. (surry for long post really want in.)
Tell us about yourself:I lovveee Toribash,Tf2,and Minecraft i am in middle school

oh.. lets see, first you have to be a *brown belt of higher. second, you have to post replays or face me in battle () well or.. idk but i say no... sorry :/
-----
also posting replays =B
Attached Files
bio - awesomeb00mhit.rpl (91.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by biocrack14; Sep 27, 2011 at 10:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oot|Ormo|[Latin]Friend
"You Cannot Punish A Man Twice For one Mistake"
o yes i know i want to face U and it said u dont have to be brown belt or higher u just have lower chance of getting acepted