Endurance Onslaught 6.0
No demon of some sort, it's just that your body is going under paralysis, and to help calm you down some, your mind creates an image of a 'demon' to kinda show you what's happening. The 'demon' is merely your mind playing tricks on you, to calm you down.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
we are scared of the dark becuse we can not see, so we creat resons to be scared of the dark, supports poppo sorta
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Luminescence View Post
Its called sleep paralysis..

http://becauseilive.hubpages.com/hub...-and-Treatment

Go to this site and watch the two videos. If you do watch it all tell me if you have this too...

In my dream/awakened state The demons always pin me down by standing on my chest ... Instead of saying in the name of jesus to scare away the demon how about allowing them access into your body?
How would I go about doing that? If I accept the demons they will stop bothering me.

what do you do?

Let them access your body and rape you all through the night.

When will discussion figure out that no, we don't care about your medical condition, and yes, you should consult your doctor about it instead of listening to idiots misquote or misunderstand Einstein (he was both Jewish born and an atheist, and no, not a whole lot of his theories have been proven wrong)?
Last edited by Boredpayne; Oct 3, 2011 at 05:10 AM.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
not a whole lot of his theories have been proven wrong)?

His theory of relativity was just raped by our dicovery of lightspeed travel.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
His theory of relativity was just raped by our dicovery of lightspeed travel.

A discovery that has yet to pass peer review.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
no, not a whole lot of his theories have been proven wrong

Sorry, thats not what I meant. I worded that badly. His theories havent been proven completely wrong, but his theories sometimes had slight mistakes (which have either been corrected by him later on or by other scientists), plus the whole thing about whether or not his General Theory of Relativity is incorrect recently. So, yes, he was misquoted, yes, I was wrong, and yes, this thread is stupid.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Originally Posted by Luminescence
Its called sleep paralysis..

http://becauseilive.hubpages.com/hub...-and-Treatment

Go to this site and watch the two videos. If you do watch it all tell me if you have this too...

In my dream/awakened state The demons always pin me down by standing on my chest ... Instead of saying in the name of jesus to scare away the demon how about allowing them access into your body?
How would I go about doing that? If I accept the demons they will stop bothering me.

what do you do?

This has nothing to do with Demons. I don't know if anyone else has said this so far I kinda skimmed through the last couple of pages but sleep paralysis is just a very intelligent design in your body. When you go to sleep and dream about fighting Chuck Norris the last thing you wanna do is get out of bed and start kicking things in your sleep, all sleep paralysis does is it keep you from doing so. The fact that you wake up and can't move probably just means your still half asleep or your body is asleep. I have never experienced this so I'm not quite sure how it actually feels, the demon sitting on your chest was an urban legend, made up years ago when they had a different god or a demon to explain just about everything. The feelings of paranoia are probably your brain still half dreaming, my suggestion reason it out in your head if you can't then go back to sleep. Aah here I found a comment on it that should help prove me.

Originally Posted by Valerie Lynn 2 years ago

I've had episodes of sleep paralysis all of my life. When I explained the characteristics of these episodes to my neurologist, he was quite familiar with them. The mind puts the body into a state of physical sleep, a protective measure; otherwise we are able to act out the physical movements of our dreams. Body paralysis accompanying the lack of conciousness of sleep is the body's means of avoiding possible injury. Most of us, most of the time, have a synchronous mental awakening accompanied by the freeing of body sleep and movement.

When mind and body sleep are not (always) in sync, then there is the frustration of being mentally awake while unable to physically move. My earliest memory of this is as a toddler, with a dreamlike fear of falling between the bed and wall as the bed moved closer to the wall. I felt the anxiety of an external force preventing me from protecting myself from being crushed between the bed and the wall.

That's it basically /end long post
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
That explanation is incorrect. Dreams last milliseconds-a few seconds at max, no matter how long they actually seem. Your body would not be able to physically act out those dreams, because there is a ~150 millisecond delay between what you think/want to do/do before it actually happens. We have over 1000 dreams a night, each at roughly 100ms-3 minutes, although we only remember the ones we wake up during. If that was true, the body would be spasming in a seizure like state due to the fact that so many actions go through to it in that small window. Sleep paralysis is kind of like a woman's PMS. There is no true, solid evidence to back it up, but hey, it happens to people.
Hoss.
Not refering about any relegious or demonic stuff, you shoud visit a therapist or try posting in private psychology forums for private support.
When I was 16, I had a fear of possesion, when when i had a knife on my hands, i was being scared if i accidentaly or on purpose murder somebody.