Ranking
I'm back,
like a crack whore
in a drug store.
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
Nice ryhme I'm gonna be off sunday cause I'm having family christmas :P I get two sets of presents every year
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
My whole goddamn family will be piling into our small-ass house for cristmas XP
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
I reivive this thread cause I have alot going on right now I might be inactive for a bit so don't be wondering why I'm not on. Just don't kick me out.
I will go inactive from 31 march to 6/7 apri. I am going to... ... ... .. . .... CUBA!
YEAH! that's right! unlike you guys! I'm missing school!
Edit: I actually only studied like... twice in my life, and it was a long time ago.
I can whip one for ya
Mine was 3 and i have pretty good grades now in high school, for americans 3 would be an ''C''
Here i should post something witty if i had something, which i dont.
Originally Posted by nikita1941 View Post
I will go inactive from 31 march to 6/7 apri. I am going to... ... ... .. . .... CUBA!
YEAH! that's right! unlike you guys! I'm missing school!
Edit: I actually only studied like... twice in my life, and it was a long time ago.

Say hello to the failures of the bay of pigs for me
Originally Posted by kiler66 View Post
Mine was 3 and i have pretty good grades now in high school, for americans 3 would be an ''C''

C for me is like...... death by cruxifacation
Last edited by Agentmax; Mar 4, 2012 at 02:32 PM.
I'm doing pretty good in school, even though my teacher just found out I haven't done any of the math homework shes been assigning me for the past 7 months ^
I might be inactive on March. 21 - 23 since Finals are coming
Where does the Earth truly lead me? I continue to wonder.