Ranking
He's unbanned, but i believe we need to re-evaulate him?
I dk, what are the opinions?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
It's a "hell no" from me. He seems pretty hostile. His English is terrible. He gave his account to someone we didn't want in our clan without even telling any of us. Says some bullshit about liking us and then says "thats my private problem , care about urself and leave me alone pls".
I couldn't care less about him being banned, but the way he's acting about it annoys me.
Plus the massive rant at AgentP...

I really don't want this guy in the clan.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
i dont trusted Agent p so i didnt told him , thats the reason ,and i already told Spartan ,so why should i explain the same shit again and again ...
zazo should only take care of ,so the risk is lesser to get hacked ,also i dont think i post ina official forum ,what everyone can read, that i gave my account to someone other , that would be pretty dumb, and i told Organ before i joined Evil , it can happen that i will be inactive at the start ,also told Zazo to make an post ,about my break etc.

also why i said bullshit about liking u guys...

i wouldnt have decided to join Evil , if i wouldnt like the Clan, i also got invited to Syn,uke,Secret etc etc , but i decided for Evil , cuz i thought u guys are nice to me ...
The Sleepy Beast
Originally Posted by thedevill View Post
i dont trusted Agent p so i didnt told him , thats the reason ,and i already told Spartan ,so why should i explain the same shit again and again ...
zazo should only take care of ,so the risk is lesser to get hacked ,also i dont think i post ina official forum ,what everyone can read, that i gave my account to someone other , that would be pretty dumb, and i told Organ before i joined Evil , it can happen that i will be inactive at the start ,also told Zazo to make an post ,about my break etc.

also why i said bullshit about liking u guys...

i wouldnt have decided to join Evil , if i wouldnt like the Clan, i also got invited to Syn,uke,Secret etc etc , but i decided for Evil , cuz i thought u guys are nice to me ...

Incase you guys can't understand. Here is a revamp v v v v
I don't trust AgentP so i didn't tell him, and that's also the reason why i told spartan earlier. So why do i have to explain the same shit again and again?
Zazo (Who's he?) was going to take care of my account, and i also didn't post anything on the forum, to prevent other people reading about my account being handed to another person. It would've been pretty dumb to do that. I told organ before i joined evil that i might become inactive, and that if it happens Zazo will make a post on [Evil] about my break etc.
Also about liking you guys, i wouldn't have joined evil at the first place, i had invites from clans like Syn, uke, Secret etc. But i decided to join evil because you guys seemed nice to me.

OK GUYS. The keep the discussion in one thread. which is this one.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=316155
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D