Toribash
In that case,

ToriGod09 is a :lol:
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
you obvosiouly wanted me to get out from evil from the start on Agent arent u ...

so congratz u made it , it seems..
also i dont know what u talk about spartan .. he didnt said no , actually, and organ neither ,before u started to anoying me , i was cool with all ppl , but u destroyed it , and if u think now i cry about a game , i can just laugh , i have other problems, as u srsly...

i just ask me how i can have over 200 ppl in my friends group, when im such a bad anoying persistent bastard as u said ....u pushing all bad things about me since i "know" u ,sigh what did happen to toribash ...
The Sleepy Beast
Gah, I'm still undecided. This is too hawd.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Gah, I'm still undecided. This is too hawd.

Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
^ Explain please?

Also i just want to know. AgentP What made you dislike him?
And two, is there anyway to fix the relationship between u guys?
I'm not gonna take sides yet, cause kicking a clan member is quite a "BIG THING".
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Originally Posted by Xtreme View Post
^ Explain please?

Also i just want to know. AgentP What made you dislike him?
And two, is there anyway to fix the relationship between u guys?
I'm not gonna take sides yet, cause kicking a clan member is quite a "BIG THING".

Well since everybody seems to not be trusting my opinion I simply wanted to show that I am not the only one who noticed that this guy is not only extremely immature but also threatens to get people banned if he dislikes them.

No, there is no way to fix the relationship between us, like I mean the funny thing is he's been here ranting on about me without me ever saying anything, didn't any of you guys notice that? I never said anything bad about him all I did was kick him from 2 of my servers which fyi I can do if I made the damn server and don't want him in it. For whatever reason. All this 'omg agentp trolled me omg agentp spams me' is all bs and if he has any evidence to the matter he should take it up with his moderator friends he keeps talking about.

I have nothing further to say about this.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
it's already been decided, he was kicked earlier today, sorry i forgot to mention this earlier :/
You don't say?
Oh ic. well thats good.

Also mike (AgentP) i do trust you, and i .. did trust him too. I just wasn't so clear about what was happening and just wantedd a clear up x.x haha
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
basically here's what i get (sorry if the timeline isn't exact) agentp was in a server, thedevill joined it and did something to have agentp kick him, this may have only occurred once (if it happened more than once this really doesn't matter) thedevill got all pissed off and started talking shit to agentp and threatening him.

thedevill gets banned, sends me a pm on another account claiming that he was going to stop playing for a while and said not to kick him due to inactivity.

this thread was started, agentp posted in it and thedevill insults agentp some more after previously insulting him before. degrading agentp trying to make him sound like a kid, thedevill was calling him son trying to also assert his own age (which in reality only shows that he's not as old as he claims).

his insults may have been directed towards agentp but they were also directed towards us as he was basically claiming that anyone who kicks him because of grammar or petty insults/not liking another member is stupid. the reality is yes this is a game and this is how we play it, thedevill didnt play well with others.

end of story.
You don't say?
Yup, pretty much spot on from what I can tell.
Also, I'd like to add one thing because of all this random hate that thedevill has for AgentP, I kicked him from our server once before, then AgentP did. When he first started ranting at Agent, he wasn't even oped in the server.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.