Toribash
Originally Posted by sofoooo View Post
Yeah he can do a lot of stuff for this clan.I first met him way back in 2010.Those were good times and then about 2 weeks ago he PMed me so i just told him to put an app for my clan.

Wow, that sounds like me and my friend ATD. I think he inactive though, I haven't heard from him.

Well about to go to court, wish me luck D:
Good like man , you going to need it.
[SOA] is the sexyest clan alive! so join today. newsbash team!

leader of SOA

Well my name is Vinícius.I live in Brazil, Rio. I have to stay after school and do activities and i mostly enjoy soccer. I am a good player . I spend a lot of time playing Toribash and posting. Everyday i'm getting better.
I beggin playing Toribash 3 years ago, with my cousin. He teached me how to kick and punch. After this, i created my account StaY and became the Co-Leader of RAGE, with ownya, TerryBash and sofoooo (:
I want to join you because everybody wants to see this clan Getting BEtter EVEry TIME, and we can make it.
| Undead Member | OBT | PWPI|
Originally Posted by StaY View Post
Well my name is Vinícius.I live in Brazil, Rio. I have to stay after school and do activities and i mostly enjoy soccer. I am a good player . I spend a lot of time playing Toribash and posting. Everyday i'm getting better.
I beggin playing Toribash 3 years ago, with my cousin. He teached me how to kick and punch. After this, i created my account StaY and became the Co-Leader of RAGE, with ownya, TerryBash and sofoooo (:
I want to join you because everybody wants to see this clan Getting BEtter EVEry TIME, and we can make it.

Very nice most likely accepted.

Court date got pushed back until March 27th so I'm good.
Thank you Torifan11!

Your welcome, BTW your signature has to be one of the best pump ups ever.
Sofoooo, how about me? I am a part of [Sacred]

Sofoooo might not be on until tomorrow, but you have no need to worry I'm sure that you will get accepted. You was in the other clan, right? Well I know you were I'm just asking you to ask yourself that.

BTW:look at post
Last edited by torifan11; Feb 29, 2012 at 03:26 AM.
Am I in this clan? I posted app for Deadangel, accepted, 1 min later it's shut.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]SoA|Sexion<3|Labirynth<3|Ishi|Butler153|Tamakuu<3|Ora nganeh|CerroNegro|Stellar<3|Power Of The Riddle!
READ ME