Toribash
Originally Posted by Dashterror View Post
I don't think making a oral presentation on pedophilia is going to be any challenge to you. It's straight up your territory. You'll feel like home.

Basically. But I need it be not a five minute rage rant about how insulting and misleading mass media is, and how completely retarded the general public is.

Don't think that'll give me grades.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Belshezzar View Post
Can't you just give them a rundown of your average day? Should give them all they need to know about pedophilia?

Honestly, yes. :P Because my day is fairly normal apart from the fact that I open up loli hentai once in a while. I don't go around stalking little children, which is what they would assume I do in my free time if they knew I was a pedo.

That's honestly a good idea.. I'm gonna start my presentation with that!
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Hahaha I was actually joking, but I think you're right, it would make a funny and rather clever intro... Goodluck with it, and post your speech here sometime please
Bucking? Is bucking a word for skipping? Wagging?
Ahh crazy foreign people and there weird words.

I'm failing design 101 again. It's like a high school art class and I hated art in school. They way they teach it is so... Liberal? I don't know if that's the right word but it feel wrong for a university subject.
[o]
Woah, that's a weird school scheduling. When would your classes end for this term/period/quarter/semester? Cuz at my college, we are getting out in 3 weeks, including finals.

It's probably cuz it's a 101 art class. The 101 classes I've taken here are like our non-advanced placement high school courses. But everyone is smarter >_< Is it computer art though? Or physical?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]