Toribash
I've practically lived off these for the last 9 years of my life. My mouth still waters O:

My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
I like to cook for myself.
Lamb, beef, chicken, pasta, pizza, you name it.

Someone give me a list of some ingredients that would probably go together, and I'll make the dish for you, and post pics.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
I'll cook pretty much anything. I can cook Indian, German (you know I'm German), Italian, Spanish, Mexican, American (burgers and homemade fries etc.), most deserts.

It all depends on the spices and herbs that I use, and the way that I prepare the dish. I like to improvise a lot, for example, this evening I cooked a steak marinated in olive oil with chalets, garlic, oregano, basil, salt, cumin, pepper, chilli flakes, and chili infused oil. Occasionally I'll throw some thinly sliced mozzarella cheese on top, or I might chop the meat up into small pieces, and have a gruyere cheese fondue pot boiling at the same time, and make cheese fondue, and then you dip the steak bits into the cheese. Oh my god, that's fucking magical.

I also make cookies and other shit. I make these awesome white chocolate chip/walnut cookies with agave syrup and spelt flour (it's called dinkel in German).
I'm mostly a very healthy cook, using only natural and bio ingredients, but nonetheless, I'm still 110kg

What about you Alai?

also,
I'd really like someone to give me a challenge. I plan on cooking throughout college to earn extra money, and would love the extra practice
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me