Ranking
Well if you seem to find interest again feel free to finish em. especially loved the alien.
<@Scorp> koor i love you
I don't think the mapping is that bad, so far everything seems fine but i hope you could finish the outline of the whole head with ears and minor fur details so we can judge it better.

good start bro 7/10
Downstem
"Patience means bearing the unbearable" Tomo VII - The Bushido code
I don't usualy sketch the fur, because it ends up looking a lot different, ears, well, i'm afraid of mapping them, still don't know how I will do it :<
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
I don't know if you already have this template but I'm posting it anyway since it has helped me a lot with mapping. I've used it a lot and found it to be very useful.

Downstem
thanks, I've seen it before, actually i've used it before, lost it, never found it again :<

so, many many many thanks
i'll credit you for that, when the head is finished <3
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
No problem bro, you don't really need to credit me for anything the template maker who I assume is vox deserves it more than I do. I have the other templates in my drive, just tell me if you want them so I can send them to you via pm.
Downstem
They can be found under "Advanced Texture Templates" ^^
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=200654

Yeah, umm.. Links are broken..

Yea, Vox would want the credit, If he wasn't banned that is...

Anyhow, Looking forward to an update ;)

To help you a little with the ears... I think they should be sticking out...
Like this:

derp

Maybe a little bit bent to the sides...
Last edited by Fenris; Aug 9, 2012 at 06:42 PM.
Update Bi*****

: D
-----
EDIT:
Last edited by Cerberus; Aug 15, 2012 at 01:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Now you can really see that he's ''angry''. The red eyes, I like them but then I don't like them :P. The red really shows that he's angry, but now when he got kind of lighblue color it is like this ------|<-red. It's a huge change if you get what I mean :P

But with green eyes you can still see the anger, but it goes smoother :P (borrowed the pic, hope you don't mind)

Also, bad recolor :P
Siku can't touch this!