Toribash
Dark thanks for the offer me and dp can make em im making a tribal avvi for fun
right now i can show you how pwnsome it looks

could you post the ground texture i wana see it.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
I have head and x50 booster, I have all the gradients and whatnot that I want, all I have left is 2 sphinx trails and I'm done, then I move onto textures.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
nice but watch this i just finished.

you like?

dont look at the little mistake ont eh bottom i fixed it.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Clan Ground textures would be way to pricy wouldnt it? i think bicep is the way forward as most people have one, and i would be willing to donate to the people who dont. also i need a new texture set anyway
ground textures will probly come with time but i really do think that the bicep text is possible
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
This is EXACTLY my ground tex

>:O

Go ahead and ask some of the ppl who saw eet xD
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
Clan Ground textures would be way to pricy wouldnt it? i think bicep is the way forward as most people have one, and i would be willing to donate to the people who dont. also i need a new texture set anyway

That is true, ground textures would be freaking awesome, but also freaking expensive. Plus they are sold out. >.<

I think a bicep would be the way to go. And thanks to all you people who are willing to donate to the bicep-less people.
[Triforce]SilentStrike –=:2nd dan Blackbelt:=–

Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
My old mac used to pick up radio when I touched the audio cable to my braces.