Toribash
Originally Posted by teague19 View Post
for 2k tc i want a awesome gif about me like your butsex one.

don't understand your mean :S
it's seems like your 'blow me' but i'm not sure.
------
The secret i think you say to erth to loose.Cause he really didn't fight like that in tk ^^
Last edited by LaSer38; Aug 14, 2012 at 08:46 AM.
French Froggy
[OFRO]
u said to win erth in tk, its done.

no kuna im not a cheap whore

well updated, i finished the gif. but i forgot to compress the images b4 gif in ...so i ended up with a 164MB gif. ... now i gota go tru each image and resize it.... fuck me right?

its a shit ton of images, so ill do it tomorrow, it looks neat teague. imo
Last edited by TheSecret; Aug 14, 2012 at 11:18 PM.
Might as well send him the 1k now.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

yh digits u shuold

ok teague i know i said it i was gane do today but i like went to this tradition with my girlfriends family, and sht you know portuguese, and their wine so yyeah it was some homemade wine and i mean like dam , sht was fine , so yh , that thing in english where u get alchool in ur blood.
But i swear its made i just need to convert all dem bitches to .png . for maximum comrpeess
lol im rank 1 so i think you'll have a challenge.
-----
so could u fight sum time
Last edited by 3263441; Aug 16, 2012 at 03:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I was rank 5 in lenshu3 once, you know why? Because I kept beating beginners that went into my server. Rank doesn't mean anything, not one thing.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

rank does mean something. Winning is winning, it still shows your ability to win

also our ranks are set up on a ELO system so if your beaten by a noob with a horrible
rank your rank will be highly effected by the ELO points also the ELO system recgonizes your
methods of winning (points, DQ, Decaps) things like that so if your not fighting to your own standard that too effects your rank
then we have the one method ppl dont like which is you win you get +1 you lose you get -1 to your points and just playing u get +1
which makes winning +2 and losing 0 these factors all effect your rank

so did you say performance vs who you perform against and how well you do so doesnt matter?
Last edited by teague19; Aug 16, 2012 at 05:36 PM.