Toribash
Originally Posted by bintangfal View Post
your task : Destroy Your Computer make a Cartoonish head texture
price : 1k

Ok, on it : D

Originally Posted by dynastyboy View Post
Try to do a backflip somewhere inside your home, film it, upload, post on this thread. You gotta really try.

Reward: 4.5k

hmm I think it should be atleast 10k too because I'll probably get injured trying this
task:get in a room leave then enter again then tell them you are shy then leave again and re-enter then tell them thats how you are man and that you need help to about this to be strong again and that only a puppy can save then tell someone to give you a puppy or a adoption site.If they give you a puppy or the site and you actualy adopt one.

Price:18k I got now plus I owe you 32k

Note:must provide screen shots of ingame conversation site adress or any info about the puppy and in the end a screenshot of you with the puppy and a video of taking it into a walk

If you actualy do all this I will make a video about that story with the screenshots and the video you provided (spilbierg style)

EXTRA NOTE:Im not high on something I never done drugs or anything ever in my life just saying Im serious
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
Originally Posted by bintangfal View Post
oh and the head must be like this
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4...omaiorprev.png

Broken link?

Originally Posted by KillTheCook View Post
task:get in a room leave then enter again then tell them you are shy then leave again and re-enter then tell them thats how you are man and that you need help to about this to be strong again and that only a puppy can save then tell someone to give you a puppy or a adoption site.If they give you a puppy or the site and you actualy adopt one.

Price:18k I got now plus I owe you 32k

Note:must provide screen shots of ingame conversation site adress or any info about the puppy and in the end a screenshot of you with the puppy and a video of taking it into a walk

If you actualy do all this I will make a video about that story with the screenshots and the video you provided (spilbierg style)

EXTRA NOTE:Im not high on something I never done drugs or anything ever in my life just saying Im serious

Fuck? Hell no, too hard, but I'll do it for 60k.
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Fuck? Hell no, too hard, but I'll do it for 60k.

Deal if you make it any tc I earn will officialy belong to you
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana