Ranking
It works off the basis that people are more likely to be motivated by fear of punishment rather than a potential reward.

example: You're more likely to help someone who fell down if there was the threat of getting shot if you didn't rather than helping them because it's the "right" thing to do.

More examples: Tell someone to kiss their best friend, if they don't, you shoot their dog.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Actually, I'm glad you brought that up Kuna.

While it does sound similar, it can't be treated the same. There is no moral attachment to kissing someone, where helping someone up can be considered a "moral action".
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
What are your opinion's on rape?
-----
lol that sounds stupid i should clarify but im too tired.
Last edited by 3263441; Oct 3, 2012 at 04:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rape? Well, in my moral compass, rape is towards the evil part. I think it's bad, to sexually assault someone like that. I'm just going to assume most people think that way as well, except for rapists.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Rape is bad m'kay?

More seriously, while you are free to do whatever you want with your own body, you are not allowed to extend that freedom to other people's bodies.

"The harm principle holds that the actions of individuals should only be limited to prevent harm to other individuals."

I go by that (for the most part, there are exceptions).
[Secret]AikidoKP

well some people have fetishimis on similar things, so has long has mutual consent exists, is all k . Legit mutual consent of course
Oh yes of course, the harm principle would still apply though. If they derive pleasure from pain (non-threatening pain, since it's under mutual consent), then it's all good.
[Secret]AikidoKP

tahts a thin line between pain and pleasure tho one wrong move and u have a pissed of bitch...lol im rly tired so i hope were talkin about the same thing if not could someone delet my post thx.
Could you explain your post a bit more? I'm not sure whether you're just making a comment or actually putting forward an idea.
[Secret]AikidoKP