Toribash
Original Post
Close 500 TC tourneys and joint textures
My suggestion Is close 500 TC tourneys forever because that affected our market too much, now everyone is rich and Its hard sell some Items.

For me the best toribash times was without 500TC tourneys, only 10TC for each win on official rooms, that was really fun, now everyone have full textures, trails etc...

Some tourneys like 7k/3k should be enough.

Also, if all people have alot of tc, whats the point of use credits?

The idea of joint textures is cool but not for all joint, because that make people edit all joint colors and that will affect market too, maybe keep only some joints like chest and pecs, also, I think 5USD its too low for that Items.
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
I have been in the 07' times,it was so REALLY hard,i was always thinking that i dint see the multiplayer room properly so i dint find the tourneys,then when i entered the tourneys,there were people with lotsa textures,so i though OMG pro,must be really hard,then i caught up in the tourneys...Tourneys are really useful man.Without the tourneys...

You can only play 100 games a day,earn 10 tc every win,you don't win every match,so that would make it about 600tc a day,or even less,tourneys do a big change in this man.
Understand this.
Bye bye toribash
I agree with Shadem people nowadays are too rich.
I mean I bought my Crimson trails for 40k to sell them someday and 35k or 50k.
They're just 1k now...
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
If you close the tourney.. it would be unfair for the people who just started..
People who experienced tourney gets a lot of TC while the people who just started has none..
B I T C H D O N ' T K I L L M Y V I B E
What about newbie only tourney?
It can give the new member to have some little tc.
But the problem is ALT.
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!
Originally Posted by Gazorite View Post
What about newbie only tourney?
It can give the new member to have some little tc.
But the problem is ALT.

that's a smart idea.. but yeah just like you said
farmers and alt accounts...

Well, they should open a tourney 500/750 TC's every Saturday and Sunday only!
Originally Posted by rjayquin View Post
that's a smart idea.. but yeah just like you said
farmers and alt accounts...

Well, they should open a tourney 500/750 TC's every Saturday and Sunday only!

There are people from all over the world...
different regions different time
Bye bye toribash
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post

All in all, it aint anything to do with tournaments or textures. It's just poor marketing, and that's why a handful of people are able to control 99% of the market. They know what they're doing.

This somes it up shade i have noticed recently that you have items that arent desired by majority of these newer players. You have to appeal to the players
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Kball, sorry to ask you but
I dont get the part when you said 99% control...
is that for the "pro"market sellers?
Shade, bad idea, no, really bad!
Since, look for how much members we have in toribash community. More than 1,500,000 and i'm surely about that members just 40% have used more than 100,000TC.
To me, the 500Tc tourneys need still in toribash.
I think 500tc-750tc tourneys are just good In toribash, there should be more Rooms than 3 so it wont take so long for 1 tourney