Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Belt matters to us to, but not too much right now. It will matter a lot more when/if clan wars come back. Belt shows experience with the game.

And we've had the conversation about allowing free-form apps. It didn't pass, and for good reasons. I don't feel like going over them. You may be able to find it in the application thread.
Last edited by Clay; Feb 10, 2013 at 09:36 PM.
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Yes Soap, I suggest we give the applicants an option to create a free form application if they want to. I also suggest that if you are forum active that should be enough to join, nobody cares about belts nowadays, anyone could buy qi anyway. What matters is activity.

I don't think you understand why there's a belt limit. It's not to discourage people or make people think we're "pr0", It's to keep people that don't have as much experience in TB out. There are exceptions to it, as there are to most rules, but for the most part it is retained.

Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Belt matters to us to, but not too much right now. It will matter a lot more when/if clan wars come back/ Belt shows experience with the game.

And we've had the conversation about allowing free-form apps. It didn't pass, and for good reasons. I don't feel like going over them. You may be able to find it in the application thread.

Free forms suck. The end.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Free form allows for members to show more of their true potential on their application alone, I don't know why you guys don't want it and god knows I'm not going to argue with you about it. Cause idc :3

About the belts I see your point and I'm fine with this, the only reason why I questioned it is because I don't want us to lose out on good only forum active members, but you made it clear by accepting FluxPony that it won't happen
piratez
I'm not sure if this has been suggested yet, but you know all of
those "Birthday" and "social network" threads? The threads that contain our info we provide?

I think we should get rid of those threads and make them into one, like a player profile thread.
That way all of our info can be in one place for all Ethr members.

Like: (Not all of this has to be included)

Example

What do you guys think?
It would help clean up our clan forum and organize our stuff. :>
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
That would be boss.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Ok, should we just close "Birthday" Thread and move all the birthday's into the "Social Network" and just change the name or something? I fell like that would be easier then to just make another thread and have to copy it all into 1.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆