Ranking
Original Post
Rusty 3 Man Team Event!
Rusty Tourney

Thank you for participating in the [r]ust clan event.

Entry

Find two other people to be on your team in this event. Meaning there will be teams of 3.
Decide on a common GMT in your group that you will be available to play, so I can organize the teams accordingly.
Price to enter is only 3k per person.
Send that 3k to "RustBank"
Post when you've sent, with a "For your records... You've sent 3,000 toricredits to RustBank"
There will be 12 team slots, so enter fast!

Entry Format

How it Works

So basically, you find 2 people that you think are relatively good at ABD, and you each send
3k to the RustBank.
After that, you decide on a name, post that name in post, and under it put your "For your records..." post. All 3 of you must post this.
The mod is ABD, if you haven't caught that already.
This will be an elimination style tournament. So if your team loses, you're out for good.
The fights will happen as following:
Your team and the team that you get matched up with will decide on who fights who. Each person takes one of the people on the other team. Each player will fight twice.
So you can either do 1v1's 2 times in a row for each matchup, or do a round type deal. Everyone fights their match up once, and then they go back and fight again. You must fight the same person for both fights.
You will have 1 week to organize these fights.
If you can provide proof of multiple occurences of your team trying to contact the other with no response, or no effort to try to schedule the game, your team will advance.
So basically the team that wins the majority of the 6 total fights, wins. If you get a 3-3 tie, then each team will pick their best player and they will play 3 times. The winner of those three matches wins the round and moves up in the bracket.
So here's an example for you. My team is "Team Ballers" including Soap, Tinny, and Draku.
The other team is "Team GaySauce" including Hobo, Pamaaj, and Water.
Both of our teams decide that I will fight Pamaaj, Tinny will fight Hobo, and Draku will fight Water.
I win one of my matches with pamaaj, and he wins the other. Hobo wins both fights, and Draku wins both fights.
So it's a 3-3 tie. Now we decide to put Tinny in from our team, and the other team decides to put Water in.
They fight three times, Tinny wins the first one, then Water wins the next, and Tinny wins the final.
So "Team Ballers" wins.
Here's how you would record that:

Team Ballers vs Team GaySauce
Tinny vs Hobo - 0:2 - Hobo
Soap vs Pamaaj - 1:1 - Tie
Draku vs Water - 2:0 - Draku

(This is where you would put the team winner if you didn't tie up)

TIE BREAKER-
Tinny vs Water - 2:1 - Tinny

Team Ballers wins.

So as you can see, you put all your team on the right side of the score sheet, and all of their team on the left. That way we know who's team is who.
Record all fights, or you can just have the losing team confirm that they lost on the thread.
Include both the winning team and the losing team at the bottom of the score sheet.
The shoot sheet will be bolded using BB code. (If you don't knwow hat this is, PM me.

Since there are 12 teams, the bracket starts off with eliminating 6 losing teams, and 6 winning teams move on.
The next Phase would eliminate 3 teams, leaving 3 left.

Last 3 Fights

The last 3 team fights will be slightly different.
You'll do everything the same, but you will fight both of the other two teams.
If you win both matches, you automatically win first place.
Because the other 2 teams would have lost one already, so they couldn't possibly get 2 wins.
You will record everything the same, but wait until you've finished both of your fights to post your score sheet.
If this happens (One team wins both matches), then that team will obviously get 1st place, and then the other two teams' fight will determine who gets second place.
Who every wins that last fight, gets second and the loser gets 3rd.

In a case where everyone loses one fight, and everyone wins one, You will do the same exact thing, but with one player from each team, first to three fights.
If everyone loses one and wins one again (Extremely unlikely) we'll decide what to do.
I
In a case where one team loses both of it's matches, it's automatically 3rd place.
So the other two teams would each have 1 win. The winner of those teams' fights would take first and the loser would take 2nd.

And finally, in a case where one team loses both fights, and one team wins both fights, then it's obvious that the winner of both fights gets 1st place, the loser of both fights gets 3rd, and the other team gets second.

If you have any more questions about this, please PM Soap.

Score Sheet Format

Prizes

Since there are 12 teams, and 9k entry fee per team, there will be a prize of 108k.
First place gets 48k, (16k per person)
2nd place gets 36k (12k per person)
3rd place gets 24k (8k per person)

Of course if you were doing it as a clan, or you all think one member deserves more money than the others since he or she did better in the fights, you can dispute it amoungst yourselves.

Teams

Teams

If you have any further questions, please PM Soap. Thank you.
Last edited by Clay; Apr 9, 2013 at 02:41 PM.
Canceling tourney. Sent back TC from whoever sent it to the bank.

If you paid your 3k to the person, and they sent 9k to the bank, contact them and handle it.
Rusty bank