Ranking
Originally Posted by kameron View Post
I remembered you after I went to bed.

I'll add you to it now.

Thanks for adding me to the group, but we need more people, post your Skype names :S

Best Laugh

I have Sage (Shocktrooper) as well as Lololerz on skype, seeming as they're ex-members, am I allowed to add them? I'd presume that Kam would have both of them as well.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
I have Sage (Shocktrooper) as well as Lololerz on skype, seeming as they're ex-members, am I allowed to add them? I'd presume that Kam would have both of them as well.

You shouldn't add them, not that I have anything against them, I like them it's just that it's for us as Extreme.

Best Laugh

its for [Extreme] members only cozza and are they members?
their EX- Members thus making your point invalid

I won't have them in that group whereas we can just talk to them in a different group
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Fair enough.
I think there were a couple of threads lost in our clan forum back in the pages about skype details. I'm sure our inactive members have some of their skype details there.
If your still wondering about a forum/website like Ethereal has i would kindly make one.

Bump time.
We have a few members in our clan skype group, lets get some more people in there. Our current members are:
Link
Ninja
Kam
Proxun
Acryul
Cozza (me)
If your name isn't on that list and you're in the clan, post your skype name and we'll get around to adding y'all to the group.
Cheers!
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Bump time.
We have a few members in our clan skype group, lets get some more people in there. Our current members are:
Link
Ninja
Kam
Proxun
Acryul
Cozza (me)
If your name isn't on that list and you're in the clan, post your skype name and we'll get around to adding y'all to the group.
Cheers!

Yeah, Auskingd0m.

Best Laugh

There's a few others. Dose, Musket, DNX, Ming if he wants to join the insanity known as our skype group.
Well
I'm not one who uses Skype a lot, But I created one some time ago to chat with a friend I like ;-d
still get on it from time to time
The name is Carlho12