Toribash
Originally Posted by NiceKE View Post
Sonny, i dont know how to post replays. Can you tell me how?

When you Posting thread "move page to bottom V" there is a button called "Manage attachments"
Press it then upload ur replay.
Free Style Sparrer
Replays
Here is another spar that i did.
good spar with eazy.rpl
-----
Would being more active ingame rather than on forums be a problem that could get you kicked out of the clan?
Last edited by omega90; Jul 24, 2013 at 07:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by omega90 View Post
Here is another spar that i did.
Attachment 408601
-----
Would being more active ingame rather than on forums be a problem that could get you kicked out of the clan?

Nice spar, i liked the KO you give him ;)
And no, if we'll be official we need active members cause moderators also checking it.
Free Style Sparrer
parkour
I am trying to be more active on forums by posting replays.
Here is a parkour replay that i did with mystical on a mod that i wasn't familiar with.

monkey.rpl

PS. Ignore the name of the replay.For some reason i was thinking about monkeys...lol
My App For (Spar)
Name: Demitrius

Age Of Birth: 1/1/1997

Location US

GMT (UTC-8:00)

Primary Language: English

Secondary Language: None, I am taking a class for Spanish This Year

Belt: White Belt

Alternate Accounts: Skateit31 Belt: 6th dan Black Belt

Preferred Mods: Spar Mushu Judo Aikido Ninjustu

Previous Clans: None Skateit31: Inferno Kitteh Zen

Biography Hi My Name is Demitrius and Im 13 Years Old I am very Generous Person That Doesnt Rage But when i comes to COD You dont wanna see me I am a very nice person to have around and dont argue with other players On TB I love to play sports such as Football BaseBall and Basketball.... and Thats it!

Email: [email protected] Skype: Johny.ocper2

Why I want to join: I want to join because I want to boost this clan out tremendously in process of going up the leaderboards I want to meet new players and not be around the same ones all the time in matches. I can Help people with anything they need because I want them to be successful in this game too

What Can I offer to this clan: TC Tutoring (yes i do tutor on this game) and I can Help win competions too

Hope you Read This

Thank you.

Originally Posted by Orannium View Post
Name: Demitrius

Age Of Birth: 1/1/1997

Location US

GMT (UTC-8:00)

Primary Language: English

Secondary Language: None, I am taking a class for Spanish This Year

Belt: White Belt

Alternate Accounts: Skateit31 Belt: 6th dan Black Belt

Preferred Mods: Spar Mushu Judo Aikido Ninjustu

Previous Clans: None Skateit31: Inferno Kitteh Zen

Biography Hi My Name is Demitrius and Im 13 Years Old I am very Generous Person That Doesnt Rage But when i comes to COD You dont wanna see me I am a very nice person to have around and dont argue with other players On TB I love to play sports such as Football BaseBall and Basketball.... and Thats it!

Email: [email protected] Skype: Johny.ocper2

Why I want to join: I want to join because I want to boost this clan out tremendously in process of going up the leaderboards I want to meet new players and not be around the same ones all the time in matches. I can Help people with anything they need because I want them to be successful in this game too

What Can I offer to this clan: TC Tutoring (yes i do tutor on this game) and I can Help win competions too

Hope you Read This

Thank you.

Im agree
Free Style Sparrer