Toribash
Originally Posted by Crocap View Post
Well heres a replay from me

Awesome replay! I really like those flips at the end there!
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
What's the supposed goal in this mod? Because holy damn that jump at the end, ain't gonna be easy to jump there especially because of the weird shape of the second-to-last building's roof and especially if you're trying to be realistic.

Well, I suppose you made this mod with the realistic parkourers in mind - not the ones who like to clear courses as fast as possible, such as me.
...that's what I say, yet the start in my replay is horrible.

But well, if nothing of it goes against your idea, I suggest making the gap between the last and second to last buildings a bit smaller. An easier version 3, some people probably enjoy the challenge, anyways...

Nice mod. Maybe I'll try going from the top of the second building next... Victor4554's climb was pretty damn amazing.
Attached Files
Tony - r_rooftops-v2.rpl (310.6 KB, 31 views)
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
What's the supposed goal in this mod? Because holy damn that jump at the end, ain't gonna be easy to jump there especially because of the weird shape of the second-to-last building's roof and especially if you're trying to be realistic.

Well, I suppose you made this mod with the realistic parkourers in mind - not the ones who like to clear courses as fast as possible, such as me.
...that's what I say, yet the start in my replay is horrible.

But well, if nothing of it goes against your idea, I suggest making the gap between the last and second to last buildings a bit smaller. An easier version 3, some people probably enjoy the challenge, anyways...

Nice mod. Maybe I'll try going from the top of the second building next... Victor4554's climb was pretty damn amazing.

As a matter of fact, the end is between that huge windowed building and the small roofless building, I made the gap so huge because I thought that you'd think that the end was between the two buildings. Sorry if that wasn't very clear. Good replay though, congrats on making it on top of that massive building.
Finally i finished it :3

It was so hard.

I made 3 wips but i'll don't post

And thx Tonakai :3

I'll try to change the final of replay to go to the top of the building.
Attached Files
Victor- Parkour J .rpl (634.6 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by Victor4554; Aug 10, 2013 at 10:35 PM.
Very nice mod and thanks to rossbarker for making it!

Also good job Victor for climbing that wooden ramp, I tried to do it too but my toes kept stumping into the wood so I took the lower path...here it is:
Attached Files
xlr parkour rooftop.rpl (410.7 KB, 24 views)
Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
Very nice mod and thanks to rossbarker for making it!

Also good job Victor for climbing that wooden ramp, I tried to do it too but my toes kept stumping into the wood so I took the lower path...here it is:

Thank you!