Toribash
am I in the clan or am I not?
-----
I don't want to be I clan
Last edited by ronldo7; Oct 22, 2013 at 07:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Application
Belt: Green Belt
Why: Because I like the name of this clan and my friend Hunter7ar Is my friend, also I wan't to help this clan I am rank 30,000. Hope this application gets accepted thank you.
Aplication

belt : orange

why: I beat 2 of your black belts , king teameates one of them was GERPINGTON.And I meat him one time and I wan't to be in that clan , because I saw is a good one ; Ia not important what belt you have . ex: somebody lose his acount and he had black belt , and he start playing with another one who was white; You know what I'm talking about , Yes , no , maybe , so ?
-----
that's one of my replays
Attached Files
Combo.rpl (38.3 KB, 7 views)
flips.rpl (32.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by mateias1234; Nov 15, 2013 at 02:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Application
Belt:Blue
Why you want to join: I like this clan and my friend Hunter7ar in real life is here
(replay)
How you join: The application will be looked at by the leaders and recruiter, majority rules.

Do you feel royal? Sort off, because of my 30,000 rank.
can I join my name is matthew and my in game name is ....MattyMSG.... I am a brown belt... who most of the time plays toribash. I would realy like to join clan
Application
Belt: Blue
Why you want to join: I want to join for two reasons. First, I want to be in a functional community that I will grow in, and so will the people around me. I also have seen quite a few of your posts on the forums. You all seem like rather down to earth people that can take a joke, those are the only kind of people I like to associate myself with.

My Replays. Some w/ Uke some with Online, Also please note, I DO NOT LOOK FANCY. My moves are based purely on weight distribution and over powering. Keep that in mind. I'm also rather shitty at Mushu. But I tried.
Attached Files
Hurricane.rpl (24.8 KB, 6 views)
Body Press.rpl (21.9 KB, 4 views)
Flippy.rpl (33.0 KB, 4 views)
Easy.rpl (16.5 KB, 5 views)