Toribash

Here's the clan vid WIP. Be sure to send in your replays for it. (:
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
You really should /dl Osiris and /lp 0 Osiris. I do have a set ya know
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Osiris: I dl'd you and there weren't any textures. I didn't do /lp 0, though. (:

Zomfier: I just chose the name.

Apex: Alright, that's good. (:
Last edited by Irrita; Dec 7, 2013 at 11:03 PM.
Hey guys .. Just wanted to suggest some ideas.... We should maybe start making clan wars .. And should we find a way to kinda advertise our clan? Like making a thread somewhere in the forum and make a room ingame for recruiting? I'm really free/active right now and can be in game basically anytime .. And maybe recruiters should be assigned, so irrita won't have to do it herself. Also we could make a clan story.. And more (just some ideas) ... Hope this made sense, I was typing without bieng really sure of what to say next lol
Planetary
Apex, I'm a guy :I. I know Irrita sounds feminine. :P (I guess the cat picture is deceiving. :I)

About recruitment and activity: I've never seen you in game before. I've recruited about as many people as I want right now. Star has the power to recruit, but if he doesn't want to, he doesn't have to.

This is the clan thread. The most we can do is recruit at the moment. If you want to help, you can start the fund for becoming official (We need 50k) We could get some of that money from wars.

About wars, we don't have a very good way to communicate at the moment. Some people aren't even on the forums. If you really want to gather us up, make an (Osiris) "hangout" server. We can discuss war there.