Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Thanks to you too man, and nice, the replay thread gon be guud, shit, went black again...
Well yea, thanks for your opinion, now question, are caxo and rock like, active?
theyre are not posting.

See ya!
h
no problem. Yes they are active iingame but not really on the forum... hmm...
-----
I invited Eatoon. He left LUX for the same reasons as me. He is a good friend. He doesnt need to put in an app.
-----
HEY GUYS! The replay thread is up, so post all yo crazy OP replays there.
~Yo Leada
-----
APARENTLY we can't post clan replay thread in the replay thread, so we have to buy a discussion board first. CLAN REPLAY THREAD CLOSED
Last edited by SuckerPunch; Jan 10, 2014 at 02:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Proud Member of [Aquarius]
I agree yes, we can ally but we have to ask SuckerPunch as well. and um SukerPunch me and Eatoon have a history. Not the best tho. -_- but ill look past it.
~The Age Of Gaming~
Thanks NINJABALLZ. And talked to kookoo ingame. We can ally. We need to be official for 6 months then pay 40k for a private board -_-
Yup. Plus it costs 50k to become official.
-----
I basically need a lot more posts on this thread. We need 200 pages on this thread to become official so post replays, art, and everything else!
-----
*We (not I) because i think the tag looks better as [OP] Then (OP) ;p
Last edited by SuckerPunch; Jan 10, 2014 at 11:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sup all KIDDYS, lol joking, im back better than ever, no lag, and ready to kick yo ass, and yes im VIP now, yes you may bow dow. thank you for all your support, keep this thread going!
~The Age Of Gaming~