Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Well I never did get any sorry from siku...but the problem is, he was online all day yet didn't unban me till the end of it, plus, no research? Lazy dumb-*?@#!

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2

Before you go and claim that these people are lazy, know that they are unpaid volunteers and it was your fault for using a proxy and getting banned anyways.

Siku is a real dick though.
Ancient [Evil]
Hello, I am a whale.

You may not know me but you have been inadvertently eating/rubbing yourself with my brethren's various meats, fats and/or effluent.

There have been recent reports of flying versions of my kin careening into domestic jets or falling and subsequently getting stuck in salt caves in Utah of all places.

Please don't believe these stories and kindly continue using me and my fellow whales carcasses and or oral ejecta in your day to day life.. responsibly of course.

Pay no attention to the loud, blubbery thuds and/or sounds of fins operating heavy drilling machines.

We are most definitely NOT stealing salt deposits for our rock-salt powered guns specially engineered to be fitted into our blowholes.

Thanks and have a pot of petunias for any trouble we may or may not have inadvertently caused.

WHALE SATAN!

ps: see, we can be stupid, offtopic AND have family friendly discussion (except for fundamentalist whaleworshippers) without getting all antsy
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
Before you go and claim that these people are lazy, know that they are unpaid volunteers and it was your fault for using a proxy and getting banned anyways.

Well yeah volunteers I understand, but why do the crime if you can't do the time you know?
Also:

oooooooohhhhh burn heal pls.

*I also edited my post in response to your edits, siku.

I don't get why you guys hate Thorn though, I think he's cool .
Last edited by Rhaemond; Jan 15, 2014 at 12:37 PM.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
How I would fix toribash:

1. Ban Thorn
1. Add wibbles for dumping all the shit threads in to.
2. Tell mods to actually use mod messages instead of making shit posts and deleting posts.
3. Fix the rules.
4. Delete as many subforums as possible (consolidate Disc, OT, RT, add Wibbles for the less-than-serious threads)

Fixing rules and telling mods to be less of assholes fixes most of the problems.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Very view things although, we could have a little.more KB amount forbwnimated stuffs. The point system really needs an update. Hmmm... ...oh yes, I thing magma is an unfinished color €
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Some moderators are just too strict nowadays. I approve the title "What's wrong with toribash" but ... that video.... those tori's look at their shameful shape.

*Then I change the topic*

I respect culapou he was once in the PT, making fun events... those were the golden days of toribash.

*I change the topic again*

Well... I wonder how toribash would be like in the future... I hope toribash would never end. We should probably make a thread that talks about... the history of toribash! In that way, toribash would never die! It would be like looking at a caveman's writings *0*

(I know I'm offtopic so what)