Toribash
Original Post
[GM-Over] Out Of Context

Hello and welcome to Out Of Context!

In this event you will be taking posts from staff and quoting them to create the most entertaining story possible.

Check this if you don't know how to quote

Also look at this for an example

This event will be judged on 3 main categories:
~Flow of the story
~Use of different people
~Comedic/entertainment value
~Creativity

Rules are as follows:
-Your story MUST be original work
-Your story must have some sense of direction
-Do not go overboard with profanity and vulgarity in your story
-Your story must be, at the minimum, 5 complete sentences

The GM Team

1ST
2ND

The event will end in two weeks on April 15th

Last edited by PlataBear; Apr 3, 2014 at 01:40 AM.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Minimum quote
Because all staff has written all letters
And I can create my own story
And can I use the same word again?
INB4 14 days ban
Nope, forum only.

Also, if I catch you asking a moderator to post a certain thing, I will disqualify you from the event and give you an infraction.

Originally Posted by -snip-
In your legends thread, may you say:
"-snip-, staring contest k go! o.o"

I will say
" Okay ishi -.-"

You say
"I win"

I'll say
"Ishi, i'm asian"

I need the Dreads in Out of context ((

You have been warned
-----
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
Minimum quote
Because all staff has written all letters
And I can create my own story
And can I use the same word again?

I'm going to say that minimum quote has to be 1 word max
And you can't have repeats
Last edited by PlataBear; Apr 2, 2014 at 10:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Am I the only one to have started doing this event wrong? I thought we had to take one quote or more and give a story of how that quote happened, and not create an entire story using only quotes. I already wrote about a page or so to complete the story of one quote, and only now I realized I probably did it wrong.

None the less this event looks awesome, already starting on a new story and most likely will finish the old one and post it for fun.

This new quote story im working on will blow your minds to bits and wibbles, and damn do I want to show it off.
Yeahhhhh good job Tom

Also, thanks

No problem.

But I think putting an EXAMPLE would have been nice. Lets prevent doing events wrong together with the power of knowledge.

Also if someone cheats, and decides to ask a staff member to say something intentionally...

Would the staff member also get in trouble for going along with it? Or would only the one who requested a staff post be infracted?
If the staff go along with it, I'll probably report that. I'll work on getting an example without using real posts because I'm lazy

WAIT PEOPLE FROM STAFF ONLY?!

Can't I add people who aren't staff? (Gonna add 1-3 staff member/s btw)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
WAIT PEOPLE FROM STAFF ONLY?!

Can't I add people who aren't staff? (Gonna add 1-3 staff member/s btw)

You're disqualified anyways. And yes, staff only