Ranking
You guys overthink how long this war will take ;)
When xp and TLL did it, it was on a wednesday during a school week and we fit.the war in that night. I believe took us from 8 pm to 11 pm, but I guess the timing all depends on how fast people win matchs. Also its up to you guys if you want to do the loser picks mod idea.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
So are you guys good with doing the 100 year war next weekend? That's when most of our members will be off of school for the summer, and it will give all the Tribe members time to warm up

Tell me what you think about timings, so we can get the best time for all of us to do this war.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
I'm moving home next weekend unfortunately, but if it's good for everyone else then I may be able to catch a little bit of it
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Wait, so is this a first to 100 wins, 1 war? Or is it 100 wars?

That weekend wouldn't be good for me, as I'm visiting my sister. But you guys can do it without me if it's too much of a hassle.
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
So are you guys good with doing the 100 year war next weekend? That's when most of our members will be off of school for the summer, and it will give all the Tribe members time to warm up

Tell me what you think about timings, so we can get the best time for all of us to do this war.

Weekend after next would be best for me. Exam preparation.
Weekend after good for people?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.