Ranking
Original Post
Moderated Post
Project Translation
Hey, I'm looking for some people to translate the wiki to another language. So far, the French version is done. If you can speak another language and can understand English proficiently, please post here. I will pay TC to any who decide to help. Do not post here if you don't want to do this.
exactly how do you want us to translate....in like word or something....?
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
killpiu, if you ''don't see''

so plz, stay in silence

¬¬'' burro

edit: drakhir, i speak portuguese too, *good luck in the translation man

Last edited by south; Aug 22, 2008 at 03:30 AM.
BR
I allow myself to break in the discussion
As I did the french translation, I may tell you how to make other one.

Main thing in wiki is the hierarchy of your page. That is to say there is a main page that will propose the links to all the other pages.

AS far as I'm concerned, I created an account on the wiki.
Then I went to English main page (http://wiki.toribash.com/index.php?title=Main_Page) and clicked on the tab "view source".
I copied all the source and then I writed directly in my url adress bar : wiki.toribash.com/index.php?title=YOUR_PAGE_IN_YOUR_LANGUAGE
Where YOUR_PAGE_IN_YOUR_LANGUAGE is your main page designed for your language. (in english it is Main_Page, in french Page_Principale, etc...)
Do It in your own language.

Once you have created your page, you will have a short note :
There is currently no text in this page, you can search for this page title in other pages or edit this page.

Click on the edit thing, and then paste the sources of main page in it.

From now on, remember the link name for your main page, this is the link you will have to give.
Now you can translate the page, and create other pages using the same way. All your pages must be linked in some way to the main page (else there will be no way to see them...)

If you have any doubt, uses Wiki User Guide in the Toribash Wiki, and go to www.wikipedia.org for further help. (I used it, and since it was pretty much easier to edit the wiki)

Please do not edit any existing file (english or whatever language that IS ALREADY done) as translation might be different from a language to the other after.

Ok, it is not maybe my role to give all this directives, but I wish the wiki could stay readable this way.

Hope I helped you in some way, if not... good luck
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
If you want a swedish version, I'm available. I speak english fluently, and I never had trouble translating stuff.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
I Could make that for German =)

I also Understand a lot of english, and if not i could look in my 300k Words PONS =D

So thats no problem =)