Ranking
Original Post
[Event] Take a selfie !

The objective in this event is to take a toribash looking selfie. You can take the selfie however you want, in front of a mirror or using the front camera. you can also take it wherever you want and with whoever you want, could be taken with toribash players or any random real person but you can also take it by yourself.
Once you have finished taking your picture, add tags representing the picture (you're allowed to add as many tags as you want)

Example of entry: The picture

Example of entry: The tags

links to the pictures taken from internet

-1 entry per person, you are free to change it before the deadline.
-images taken from internet are allowed but must be linked at the end of your post to avoid copywriting issues.
-no plagiarism.
-Your tori must be in the picture.
-your entry must have at least 1 tag.

I will be judging by myself.
You will be judged on how convincing the selfie is, on the originality and a good sense of humor will always boost up your chances of winning.

1st place : + 5 shiai tokens
2nd place: + 3 shiai tokens

1 month from this post. In other words, on the 29th of august

Special thanks to the Gm team for supplying the shiai tokens for 1st and 2nd place
Last edited by LeB3ast; Jul 30, 2014 at 01:04 AM.
hi
Here is my attempt.

Tags: #Glare, #Pose, #Filter, #SelfieWithADeadBody, #WhyNot, #NothingBetterToDoThanKill

My Entry

Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Here is my attempt.

Tags: #Glare, #Pose, #Filter, #SelfieWithADeadBody, #WhyNot, #NothingBetterToDoThanKill

My Entry

Monkeyapex your entry doesn't look like a selfie.
Your entry is suppose to be a picture taken by your tori. It's sort of hard to explain but look at the example entry i posted or metaic entry which really looks like our tori took the picture or even your forum picture is a good example of an entry.
PS: I'm just giving you advice to have a chance to win this event
Last edited by LeB3ast; Aug 1, 2014 at 11:40 AM.
hi
Is it allowed to make 3D renders of selfies using other programs that contain toribash rigs(C4D/blender/maya/3DS max etc...)in it or must be in toribash?
Last edited by Nokia; Aug 1, 2014 at 11:50 AM.
Originally Posted by NoKi1119 View Post
Is it allowed to make 3D renders of selfies using other programs that contain toribash rigs(C4D/blender/maya/3DS max etc...)in it or must be in toribash?

As long as your entry is a toribash selfie and that your own tori is in it, you are free to manipulate the image however you want.
I'm not sure if that answers your question, if it doesn't let me know and possibly reformulate the question.
hi
Well, accept this one then? And yes. They are nipples.

Tags: #NipSlip, #ForgotTheBraOnTop, #Glare, #Inspirational12YearOldGirlFromFacebookComplaining AboutHowHardTheirLifeIsButYouShouldStayHappyNoMatt erWhatQuote

My 2nd Entry

#Selfi #CameraOnAPole #Goat #BreakTheRules #StreetArt #hashtaged #CompEntry #reflectedTheGod #toribashiangoathearder #666 #clearwinner #overconfidence #Badspeelink #scoreZero #Judd666 #waitaminutethereisno[GOAT]officialclan #ucantusebracketsinahashtag #feedthegoat
#fuckmytextureslookgreat #OMGoat #toribashisgreat #/throw666goats@LeB3ast #thankyouverymuchthiscontestwasfun
#spoilerEntryIsBelowthis

#spoilertag

#tinypic.comFucksWithTheImageQuality.
#ihaveattachedafullqualityversionSEEBELOW -----#edit - #justjudgeontheshittyqualityone #igivein
# #throwthegoatemoticons
Attached Thumbnails
toriselfi.jpg  
Last edited by judd666; Aug 1, 2014 at 04:34 PM. Reason: #unreasonableEdit #ffs #stupidattachmentthing
Signature Permissions no
Flesh selfie
Tag: #Fleshy #selfie #iphone #sexy
Attached Thumbnails
Fleshy selfie.jpg  
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Since it's okay to use 3D programs - this is my entry.
Tags: #WeWillFightButFirstLetMeTakeASelfie#Swagilicious# Selfies#Overload#Uke#Tori#Myself#Me#Hashtags#Hasht ag#OmgIneedToStop#HELPCURINGMYADDICTIONTOHASHTAGSA NDSELFIES#NvmTooLate#LetUsTakeAPhotoAndGoKillEachO ther#WhyAmIEvenInsertingMoreHastags#BlurredMouths# UkeMouthBlurred#DuckingHell#AUTOCORRECTION#SoLikeD isPlsLeaveALikeOrCommentBelow#Heuheuhuehuehuehueue uhueuhuehe

Warning: So BIG.

Last edited by Nokia; Aug 1, 2014 at 05:19 PM.
#jesus #thegod #bunny #sunwithsunglasses #hashtag? #morehashtags..
#IMadeAModForThisEvent #Lebsaidican #selfi #icantspell #needmorehashtags
#NeedRulesAboutHashtags #Nolimitofhashtags #regretfulGod #SomanyHashtag #lemonsun

#SPOILER

#ClickThePic #SunglassesDontLookLikeSunGlassesMoreLikeAUnibrow #<---thatlastHashtagwaslong #IpaidForPhotoShop #IlieIHAdITALready #MostHashtags
Last edited by lane12345; Aug 2, 2014 at 03:17 AM. Reason: CLICK DA PIC