Ranking
Holy shit Huck, you're like a god.

Aracoon and I were planning on getting two 6/8 knights and just sweeping dungeons. We were doing that with archers, but I made the mistake of waiting for aracoon outside of the ocean trench and got rip'd.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Rip
Huck, Volare will be joining us in our Tomb this weekend.
For those who haven't played this game, play it.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
You forgot to remind me to get it.

get itttttttttf
I'll contact you via skype in a bit ocean
Also got acclaim from O2 today, even though I got barely any damage in.
Last edited by Aracoon; Aug 21, 2014 at 04:15 AM.
Oh, you guys have so much to learn....

Unfortunately, doing a tomb with a knight is quite tough, especially if you don't know how to keep it clean. I suggest watching some videos first before attempting it this weekend. I'll be gone saturday, so it'll have to take place on sunday.

Racoon: Loot potions are NOT worth buying, I obtained these via an event that was held by kabam.
-----
Regarding O2 (as well as all other loot drop scenarios):

It doesn't matter how much dmg you do, just as long as you pass the threshold for soulbound.

For example, if a boss has 50k hp, and the required amount of soulbound damage is 2k, then you must do 2k damage to the boss to even get a drop. Once you've passed this threshold, then everything is left up to the random number generator that decides which items you will get based on their pre-designed drop rates.

tl;dr It doesn't matter if you do 2k, or 20k damage. You will still receive the same chances of drops.
Last edited by Huck; Aug 21, 2014 at 02:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
beep
Huh, I knew about the soulbound damage threshold but I didn't know that it was so low. I just ran up to him a few seconds before he died, stunned him, got a couple shots in and he died.
Next up on my list of to-dos is getting another dbow, and then purchasing a second character slot.