Ranking
Elderly I think I could accept u but,ill need to test u then.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Name:AlenaTachi
Fav Mods: Jousting, Judo, Taekkyon, Aikido, Wushu
Belt:Blue
Worst Mods: Parkour, Twinswords
About Me: I love drawing, writing stories and socializing! I also love video Games, I play a wide range of them from Racing to fighting games even Horror games! I am also Mildly intelligent because I am doing A levels in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths statistic/decision! I got B's throughout my GCSE'S some of which contained A and A* results (sciences)! I have added one of my drawings to my Profile picture!
Last edited by AlenaTachi; Oct 11, 2014 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Updating application
Name: Awesomo30
Favourite Mods: Aikido and Ninjitsu. I am fairly adaptive so give me practice and I can adapt to almost anything.
Belt: Second Dan Blackbelt
Worst Mods: At the moment, parkour and sparring. Not very good at wushu either.
About Me: I am consistently active as of recent. I just recently got into toribash again after a while of being away from it so I am just getting back into things, but am already making good progress. I was at one point consistent with rank 230 on Aikido, which is about the highest I have gotten so far. I am not the best 2nd dan because of being away but I give it my best shot. I love ninjitsu, and am fairly good at it. I used to be much better at sparring but lost my replays and, well, just lost my touch, but I can work back into it. I play a wide variety of games, Minecraft, League of Legends(sometimes), Overgrowth, Next Car Game, etc. I have in real life martial arts training so that can be incorperated as well into the game.

I hope you consider my application. I would be honoured to be in a clan again.
Have a good day.
Stay fabumalous
Stay Fabumalous Everyone.