Ranking
Original Post
IRC alternative
So yes I know we have private messaging and the IRC but...
How about an instant messanger attachment to the toribash website like on facebook
Where there's a friends list(in our case contact list) and you can click on there name to start instant messaging back and for to the other online toribash players in your contacts
I feel that would be more effective then the IRC which half the time doesn't work for me
It would be nice if the chat box moved to different parts of the forums too
So that everytime you have a PM that you don't have to get off your page or switch to a new window or tab

Idk if this has been suggested before but I felt like mentioning it

Thoughts?
I still take texture requests for usd
This would involve the Forum Devs doing something. and In some thread I don't remember the name of, it's evident Forum Devs don't enjoy doing much unless it's an absolute necessity or they/the Forum Dev gets an order from the chief.

In overall, it would be wonderful. No need to constantly reload pages, and it's be quick and fast and effective.

Supported
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
So you are suggesting the forum devs to make a client which you can connect to the irc server which acts like a lousy popup on this quite javascript and flashshitfree site, or do you want me to point you in the direction of such web-browser plugins that does what you ask for?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
I like this idea. I hate having to leave a thread, navigate back to the PM page, and by that time, I've already forgotten who I was supposed to be PM'ing. This means that you wouldn't have to leave the page, correct?

If so, supported
Proud ex-member of (Ct) (RIP)