Toribash
well...guys im not trying to br rude but..its called (CLAN VIDIO)that means that we all should be in the vidio dont you think so..?Cuz its not nice to be only you and evilninja and maybey flip its right that u guys are good but its not nice to do that Cuz most of the clan's make a vidio that they all join it cuz if only you and evil,flip joined dosnt that show that all of the other guys are noob's? and then i wont care alot but other guys wont know our skillZ look at clan (urban)they made a clan vidio that they all joine'd it the only guys in that clan that didnt join it are NEW mombers ...tho..if u wanna make a vidio only you and evil ninja it will be number1-you shouldnt ask help from all the clan members to waste there time and then nothing will show that they did some HARD work...sry locker if u think that im rude but i think that most of other clan momber will agree me and btw we OWN man..tho guys be active at forums and post alOT cuz many of the guys say that we are Unactive at forums and of corse we are and i disagree them but...you know..good luck
me rey