Toribash
But in-order to suplex or some shit, you have to lift so don't even give me that crap. But that's ok, I'll apply again next week
Don't Be Racist
Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
But in-order to suplex or some shit, you have to lift so don't even give me that crap. But that's ok, I'll apply again next week

for suplex is better get pushed or you pull never push(lift) and do suplex remember the objetive in this org is improve the general Greykido skill , also feel free to stick around with Team Greykido during the time until your next app , thanks
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
Ok, are there going to be recruiting servers or something?

Maybe in 2 weeks , the org dont have almost 1 member of each category and the thread still on beta phase and in will keep making banners flor this
Why actually dont you allow any lifts.
Everybody knows shovels are bad, but alot of people think throws are a basis of aikido, and you sure can't make throws without lifts.

Im not saying you should make a lift only org, but I think you shouldn't reject people because they sometimes lift ,I think you also do it sometimes.

Maybe gonna apply soon, looks fun.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wanna come ingame jenson?

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Everybody knows shovels are bad, but alot of people think throws are a basis of aikido, and you sure can't make throws without lifts.

Im not saying you should make a lift only org, but I think you shouldn't reject people because they sometimes lift ,I think you also do it sometimes.

Lifting in the sense of both arms up to push them out of the dojo or try to.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by zwouter View Post

As in said above get pushed or pull , see the full throw example in team aikido , and ask TimmyboyG how i do throws.

Also awaiting for your app

@Emile , i will be ingame in a few minutes
Last edited by Jenson; Dec 17, 2014 at 05:10 PM.
why the server you are in is for green belt and lower?!

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Emile001 View Post
why the server you are in is for green belt and lower?!

Bug with muy brother account , also im in greykidop