Ranking
Hi ~!!
It's me ceazarjay1
The one you tested...
Im here to join your clan
And sad to say I'm a brown belt xD
I've had my account created 1 year before but I've really just been playing for 1 month
I hope for a positive feedback...
Thanks ^-^
Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks to you for recruiting me !

Here is a cool replay i made

(I named it lagg cause at the end i lagged) ;)
Attached Files
Lagg.rpl (797.7 KB, 2 views)
If you don't do stupid things while you're young, you'll have nothing to smile about when you're old.
Originally Posted by ceazarjay1 View Post
Hi ~!!
It's me ceazarjay1
The one you tested...
Im here to join your clan
And sad to say I'm a brown belt xD
I've had my account created 1 year before but I've really just been playing for 1 month
I hope for a positive feedback...
Thanks ^-^

This Was not the good page to apply and you have to say like 100 words about yourself

but i tested you and i hope you will join the clan c:
TF2 FOREVER! Is that a group I wanna join.
-----
Bendaki Story by Sc1ence01:

Note: This costs 4k, it will be plagiarism if you use this but you didn't pay.

There was a God named Bendai and he has a wife named Shaki. They had a son named Shakadai Tenno which came down from heaven to visit the Earth. Shakadai married a human, they had a son named Benshakai.

Benshakai was born to be a leader and a warrior, he received the Mandate of Gods. During his time there is a war between 3 strong kingdoms: Benshi, Dai-i-ishi and Shalki. Benshakai is the emperor of Benshi, because of his strength and leadership he conquered the other kingdoms in just 3 years.

Benshakai was then the emperor of the 3 kingdoms. He put an end to discrimination and racism in his kingdom and he promoted respect. He also forgave the ones who hurt them in the past. Also, he was very loyal to his one and only wife.

He gave his kingdom a new name, he named it “Bendaki”. From that day forward BENDAKI stood strong, conquering the challenges in the past, present and future. Benshakai’s leadership was passed from generation to generation forming new leaders which guide them to victory.

-End-
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Nov 25, 2015 at 11:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
TF2 FOREVER! Is that a group I wanna join.
-----
Bendaki Story by Sc1ence01:

Note: This costs 4k, it will be plagiarism if you use this but you didn't pay.

There was a God named Bendai and he has a wife named Shaki. They had a son named Shakadai Tenno which came down from heaven to visit the Earth. Shakadai married a human, they had a son named Benshakai.

Benshakai was born to be a leader and a warrior, he received the Mandate of Gods. During his time there is a war between 3 strong kingdoms: Benshi, Dai-i-ishi and Shalki. Benshakai is the emperor of Benshi, because of his strength and leadership he conquered the other kingdoms in just 3 years.

Benshakai was then the emperor of the 3 kingdoms. He put an end to discrimination and racism in his kingdom and he promoted respect. He also forgave the ones who hurt them in the past. Also, he was very loyal to his one and only wife.

He gave his kingdom a new name, he named it “Bendaki”. From that day forward BENDAKI stood strong, conquering the challenges in the past, present and future. Benshakai’s leadership was passed from generation to generation forming new leaders which guide them to victory.

-End-

Thanks for he clan story Science, not sure if we will use it yet but we will make sure to pay you if we do use it!
You won't come out unless your in two halfs
Hey bros i wasnt online in the past few days because of exams, but im back again so, HELLO TORIBASH
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
Hey bros i wasnt online in the past few days because of exams, but im back again so, HELLO TORIBASH

Nice looking forward to owning you (Maybe)
You won't come out unless your in two halfs