Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by haha View Post
How do you guys get good grades? Well, do YOU get good grades?

Kinda, good enough to earn me a scholarship at uni, but I could improve them if I really wanted to.

Do you tend to procrastinate alot?

Yes. I should be finishing up part of a project right now, and instead I'm replying to this damned thread. I'm wasting away major part of my lifetime and it's not only education.

Do you like studying?

Yeah, but some things are particularly boring and some things end with an exam. Studying for those is a nightmare. Even if it's an interesting subject, an exam makes the vision of studying nasty.

How do you manage your time?

I develop a sufficietly advanced plan and timetable and then proceed to royally not give a fuck about it whatsoever and do things few hours before the deadline. The only time-management I'm doing well is managing my naps when the deadline's closing.

Do you think good grades really matter?

Yes, I'm getting paid for them. When scholarship is an option, it'd be foolish not to care about grades. Aside from the money aspect, grades represent what you have learned. If you're somehow trying to survive with the lowest passable grades, why are you even studying at all. High school and the like are different, aight, but still it's a bit sad if you can't put even a bit of effort into education.

Now please kill me because I'm submitting some project stuff in an hour.
Last edited by JtanK; Mar 21, 2016 at 09:47 AM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
do YOU get good grades? | Yes i get all A's as of now, but my first semester I dived bombed into all C's (except for 2 classes), the reason this happened was I got really depressed because everything around me was falling apart, basically everything but my immediate family members changed(school, school grades, friends, hobbies, etc.). I always would have a couple things that made me happy, those being school and Toribash (I dont have many friends).
when I got upset with toribash it really really crushed me, so my grades fell, and with it my other thing I liked... It was really bad for my self esteem(and a lot of other more personal things happened im not going to share those tho), I managed to scrape passing grades for those classes, but i got put into a remedial science class(I hate it to death) The reason im in the class is because i got upset and depressed and going to that class every day makes me hate school even more it truly ruins my day and makes me want to jump out the window...
Have you ever wanted to tear your hair out, or just gtfo of where you were because of how much you disliked it( anything at all)? WELL thats how I feel every single day, and to top it off there are people in there I truly hate because of how rude, inconsiderate, and stupidly annoying they are... hey well at least i have all A's :/
TLDR; I get all A's. I Got depressed my first semester, life was falling apart, little amount of friends. Got put into a remedial science, i hate it sooooooo much, i feel like i could jump out of the 2 story window head first and it would still be better than the class.(I have not yet xD(dont worry i wont id just walk out of the school))

What are your work habits? | I slack off untill I have to get it done, this doesn't mean last minute it's more of a when will the work load i've been putting off get to be too great for me to handle.

Do you tend to procrastinate alot? | Yes, but not as much as some people I know.

Do you like studying? | Hate it, Does anybody really like using their time for something like this(other then the point of gaining/retaining knowledge)

How do you manage your time? | Poorly.

Do you think good grades really matter? | Of course they do! most jobs that pay above minimum wage require a HS diploma (there are many exceptions, but you guys get what i mean)
-----
Ah thought id just mention im in High School
Last edited by KDigityDog; Mar 21, 2016 at 06:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |