Toribash
Originally Posted by boogey3 View Post
Hello Ember
Its boogey3 i havnt been apart of this clan long but i wanted to post something here

I will be leaving Ember, im getting alot of Sh*t for this but, i will be leaving the clan known as Ember to persue something ive wanted to do since 2014 and that was be apart of Obey, Because i have a real shot at getting into Obey there is no promises that i will get in but i have to go out on a limb and hope that i do....

i was already told if i dont make it in...that i am not welcome back into Ember...i understand some of you dont support me but i know someone who is supporting me, and i hope to fight him in a clan war someday :P

Luv you guys Peace out from boogey3

It's alright Boogey, I'm glad you posted and let us know on what you where doing. I'm sorry we didn't fulfill your needs. Perhaps maybe you could back if you wasn't excepted. I mean you where rude about how we was not good enough but its okay. We still love you. I hope you make it in Obey.

Originally Posted by SwagyBread View Post
Mr Kutte 2 things, 1. that race was pretty intense, 2. On the clan forum you wrote my name "SwagyBready"
( ಠ □ ಠ )

Lol, I am so sorry, I will fix it. (amazing race)
dear boogey3 i wish you the best of luck my friend but if you get in i hope to be able to war you guys and battle you too the top if not cause you are leaveing on good terms and on the up and up about it i do wish you a good luck and may the tides of war draw you back to us one day but untill then fair well my friend
LivEviL
Originally Posted by IvoryBlood View Post
Attendance Form
Goals: Become a high-ranked clan and well respected.
Work: We need to officially gain members instead of inviting rude and misbehaved fighters.
Desc: Very well detailed, glad it's been sorted professionally.

Completely agree with this one, 100% best one yet
Well....i do want to say that people say when a door closes another opens, the door for Obey closed but a door for Ember opened... I wanna say that i will try my very best to get Ember to Number 1 And i love you all <3
Even if i did leave Ember i would miss everyone this community is too kind and forgiving :P
We are so glad you stayed with us. You made the right choice.
It made us sad. Almost as if a part of us had went out.
The flame dimming down.
Its flared back up now.
Welcome back Boogey
Originally Posted by boogey3 View Post
i was told by kidzer0 to tell all of you to send your recruitment application to me for review #boogey recruiter

No boogey, you need to head over to the recruitment thread and read it. -.- No one has to send you it.
Someone should start a straw poll and people need to vote on the top 3 best players in Ember