Toribash
This is a really kickass idea, I hope it goes the mile. The guy, Lateef Crowder? Epic in human form. Beyond kickass. It might be the second coming of Jesus!

I hope there will be some replays that can match him, ones that will be examples of win to the rest of us.
about Lateef.

Geast, it can be anything you want.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
Originally Posted by Mister616 View Post
Capoeira is a fluid style of fighting used by many Brazilians during the slaving period. It was basically disguised as a dance so that the slave masters didn't find out that the slaves were practicing fighting. It uses a lot of drops, spins and much handwork. Capoeiraistas fight in the most confusing manner possible, twisting and attacking from all sides. Evasion is a key element in fighting for capoeiraistas.

Thank you! Now I understand more about the history, and then I can probably make a better replay. Really.
That Lateef dude is fricken kickass.
Inspires me to make a replay and start capo in RL.
| Knbl.on.TB |
Proud member of Sigma. Proud congregator of BnW.
I tried capo in RL, obviously inspired like you. And I have to say, don't even think about it unless your upper body strength is massive.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
Awww... My darn match-thick arms... However, I've started with the replays. I'll make some more and take only the best, I guess. Decaps give a little +?
Originally Posted by aslask View Post
Alright, so to clear things up: What is capoeria? Mister said I could just post some classic replays (If I got it right) and here it says capoeria. Could someone explain.

And, Dbuhos- You're the most awesome blue belt I know.

Dissagre i am the awesomest brown belt ^.^ i get upgraded
Centuries Of Damn
Dang! I have problems with decaps. Just got a quite powerful side-kick, though. I'll post later.