Ranking
Original Post
-Nabi- BlakNWyte's Speed Task Comp
Overseen by JDawg

Objective
I am setting out a list of MP/SP tasks for the competitors to fulfill. The first one to complete all the objectives first gets the prize. There will also be subsequent prizes for second, and third.

Rules
-All SP tasks must be done under classic.tbm and 100dt ONLY.
-You may adjust any other rules for singleplayer, unless there are specific rules that I've stated in the task description below.
-Post the replay of the completed objective when you finish, and I will record that you have done it.
-You do not have to go in order.

Prizes
Pending. (I assure you it will be worth it)

[MP]Get a DM in aikido.
[SP]Create a clean decap.
[SP]Punch Uke's head for at least 20k points. No DM allowed.
[MP]Dismember your opponent at least two times in Judo. (Three body parts at end of match)
[SP]Create a ToriHug.
[MP]Dismember any part of your arm in a Wushu match by any means, whether it be self-DM or DM during battle.
[MP]Outscore your opponent by at least 200k in any mod.
[MP]Split your opponent in Betabox.
[MP]Win against your opponent whilst attaining no damage in any mod. This includes DQ wins.
[SP]Fall from a height of 1000 and sustain no damage. 100 DT! Regular Gravity!
[MP]Play a wormjoust match.
[SP]Create a replay where you are balancing using only your hands for at least 500 frames.
[MP]Get a draw via DQ in aikido.
[SP]Create a replay where you only dismember both of Uke's hands.
[MP]And finally, beat me in a match of Aikido ;)

In your post, please correspond your replays to the accomplished objective, or at least tell me which is which.

~BnW
Last edited by BlakNWyte; Dec 24, 2008 at 10:44 PM.
and here it is! bnw win!.rpl

btw great game dude
props to javante for doing some of the replays with me
if there are any faults in my entries plz let me know sir
Last edited by SgtBeans; Dec 25, 2008 at 03:41 AM.
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
Thanks, Hector. You know what they say, great minds think alike.

Look for another fast paced tournament by me coming up very soon..
Thnx dude. This is more than I've ever made in... ever! You are a gewd person... looking forward to the next comp
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies