Ranking
1) Thanks Bilza!
2) TvK, go to advanced post and go down to attachements, then press the Browse button and upload the ones you want.
Me wo tojite kokoro ni chikau.(=I close my eyes and swear)
my bad with that first one im retarded here are the replays ;]
Attached Files
RIPPED.rpl (30.2 KB, 4 views)
LEG RIP PWN.rpl (32.8 KB, 3 views)
Nah, you are not retared, you learnt it now, btw, should I now put the tag or it's an /invite thingy ? answer me, I am going to explode xD
Originally Posted by bilza View Post
you open toribash, type /login [DR-Whatever]ChrisRebel passwordhere
you can also go into your toribash directory and change the login.dat to the above and it will automatically login you in with your clan tag

hope this helped

self quote FTW

and TvK, its a delayed atm because you have very little forum activity. try to become at least a "member" before attempting re-application
Well... I basically will wait till blkk tells me what rank I should be what should I do etc. I am so confused! Lol...
Couldn't wait anymore :P I have put my tag ([DR-sblm]) before my name and edited my signature, if you want me to leave or blkk doesn't accept me back, I remove everything ;)
Name: lolzmandan
Belt: brown
occupation in other clans: i was in ninja butt hated it so i quit those noobs
forum activity: i guess moderate activity lvl
game activity: EVERY DAY
I want to get in cause i think that i deserve to be in a clan that has experience
Special abilities: Im good at toribash
Fav mod: Sambo or Judo
ok... chris is in (he's allready in dunno why hes posting here but i would have accepted him anyways. 8D). i hope you participate in clan activities too.

Lolz is in too. ive just been playing with him so me and sid so yes

TvK:hmmm.. mayby. show me somemore replays. so, that'd be delayed.(until further info or enough people say he's good enough or until he becomes brown or member of foums)

Have a good day 8D
- its been a while
name:mrgjosh11
DR rank=Sage
belt:black belt
occupation in other clans?:Apocalypse,Guardian, heaps more
forum activity:very active, post threads for DR,help fellow members and more
game activity:Regulary mostly with DR members and tournaments
why you want to get in (most important part):
special abilities: I make texture's
favorite mod/game type:kickbox.tbm or taekwondo.tbm
lol your allready in clan A LONG TIME AGO. i just forogt to put you in the clan roster. (woops)
- its been a while