Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Good go ahead and quit, cause it was you who told me sid was takin all the money..

As a matter of fact, fuck you quiting, I'm pulling rank and kicking your ass out. GTFO bitch.
(Hive people only, haha!)
please please, no in clan fighting. fargle, you must understand that im not doing that becuase i think your incompetant, its just that a clan official should be organizing a clan event. it just works that way.

however, you should not have threatened to quit clan just because we did that. we want the BEST FOR THE CLAN. we dont do these king of things out of vengance or anger.

im going to be study for finals and away for a few days, and i dont want to come back and find the clan in ruins
- its been a while
(bleep) u lady i am leaving anyways this clan will end in pieces i know that much

o and i love men
Last edited by BrownStain; Jan 24, 2009 at 09:46 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

come on guys!fargles a great membe,one of the oldest to im sure we can give him some instructions to host a tourney,and it was his idea to begin with
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
yea, i say we let fargle handle it, if anything goes wrong, then next time the sages/officials handle it
seconded that. 8D

i didnt have that big a problem of allowing him to host, if he really wants to then let him
- its been a while
true,bt if he has the responsability of a tourney i think he will be here 25 h per day XD
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan