Toribash
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Yes, but every single texture is the exact same. =/= 140k

they are actualy different just legs are same as other leg... they may not look the right size but they look god in the game and if your serious about the whole REAL megadoomer i want the old one back hes les gay
i see seams

plus it looks like copy/paste

btw one texture CAN be worth 140k...IF it's good enough.

but these aren't IMO

perhaps 10k max

EDIT: btw i dl'ed and lp'ed ur set ingame and i'm not impressed >.>
\THE TEXTURE SENSEI\
I'm Nevil
yeah im not either i decided not to sell the scrap cop/paste ones that i showed they were realy just a test to see if i can get something up there but you havent seen the lightning and the red and black those are 100x better than the scrap peices and if you are willing to buy say so but if i were you i wouldnt spend my day ruining other ppls days and using your social time to complain about easily fixed problems....
First of all, I was talking to you in game and you said those pics were googled and "not edited yet". So to my understanding, You are finding pics off of google, then editting and cropping them, making them textures, and sell them for over 100k? ....Start out with some small prices. like 5k.
Originally Posted by XmiechoX View Post
balls.watta shame xD

hugh the real shame is how you spend all day on my server its like your a stalker how fo you like that name ( fat stalker XmiechoX ) you can tell your boyfriend that too