Toribash
Here ya go folks, bad quality now, mostly couse i wanted it to be fast uploaded, but it'll be HD when its done. So here's what i've done.

Last edited by JamZam; Jan 28, 2009 at 07:58 PM.
Tha BAWZ need no introduction!
Man, i look (bleep)ing sick in the first replay, second you zoom in on my face. Nice.

So; to improve.

Shorten the intro.

After the over voice says "Here are the thrill seekers" You should jump into all kinds of crazy shit. Though, if you do that the music should set off.

If you want to keep it slow

The beat is good how it is, rewinding MD's replay was a smart idea but labelling "Uke" wasn't. No need.

Bloxam's camera angle

It was a bit shitty from 0:39; you should have suck with that angle, or if you wanted to bring it up from his lower right and follow his legs it would have been sweet, but at 0:41 the camera goes a tad weird and you only see enough of the move to understand it's a decap.

You did my scene fine

I liked how you slowed it down and shown me off well. The only thing i could pick at is the camera spazzes at 0:48 and in 0:49 you loose focus on the battle.

When on Loje's replay

The red flooring just appears in 1:05. Not sure if that was an effect you wanted, but i'd try to keep it with the default settings, because the floor texture looks shite and it's hard to tell Loje from the floor unless you're paying awesome attention due to the shitty quality.

Dont break the flow

From 1:12 there's just a flow breaking black screen untill 1:21, but at least the beat picks up a fraction.

Uke vision

I also noticed you use Uke's vision a couple of times, dont, it's much better to see whats happening 3rd person.

Cam spasms

Then there's alot of cam spasming from 1:37 'till when Uke's head rolls in at 1:44.

Music

It suits the video alright i suppose, though, i was listening to Mindless Self Indulgence - You'll Rebel To Anything, and it was alot cooler. :3

Quoting the song

You use alot of quotations from the song, and type them about the screen, dont; let the song do the talking, you show off the skills.

Font

Bit simple, could be more badass, but nothing major, i'm just picking.

Finally

Thanks for reading, note; i'm only trying to help, i dont know if any of this is possible, just my thoughts.

DO NOT THINK THAT YOU HAVE TO REDO THE VIDEO, IT'S FINE, I'M JUST GIVING YOU CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM.
Last edited by Gynx; Jan 28, 2009 at 09:23 PM.
collect snots from the nose
Yes thank you Gynx that's a real comment right there I will think about that and try to improve. But many things you put there as a negative thing i did by purpose, such as the shader-change at Loje's part and the quotations from the song, those are to make the feeling stronger, to make it a bit more clear that the text actually has something to do with the vid. Know what i mean?
allso, if I understand what you mean by "cam spasm" right, that's just becouse I'm using the freecam tool for the first time, not realy used to it yet.
Last edited by JamZam; Jan 28, 2009 at 10:04 PM.
I found some "old" replays laying somewhere in my pc so I decided to upload them...
Attached Files
vladvlad - Dcap.rpl (24.7 KB, 4 views)
vladvlad - split.rpl (30.3 KB, 4 views)
vladvlad - madman.rpl (279 Bytes, 4 views)
vladvlad -Dcap limp style.rpl (30.2 KB, 4 views)
Proud member of [Pandora]
Since imo the video was so good, I got my ass workin on some replays.

Edit1. Another replay. "Bye, bye, thank you" is the name of the song I was listening whilst makin the replay

PS. I like the ending pose
Attached Files
oldjoe crazyball technique.rpl (48.8 KB, 5 views)
oldjoe bye,bye, thank you.rpl (111.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by OldJoe; Jan 29, 2009 at 04:53 PM.
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Cool JamZam, i realised what you were trying to do, and i think at your ability you could have done it better, i'll post more replays soon.
collect snots from the nose
Hey what do ya'all think of this song with toribash? for my next vid after this one :P