Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you think you will make a purchase from this shop now or ever?
Yes
67 Votes / 68.37%
No
31 Votes / 31.63%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name:Lucas
Request Type:Flag of Brazil
Details:Underneath, written No-Mercy.
OK?
a,this is Flag of Brazil
Attached Images
20081222-bandera_brazil.jpg (21.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by lucaspms; Feb 21, 2009 at 01:20 AM.
Since I'm waiting for more details from shadowelf I decided to do Aspires, it is done.
BEHOLD
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Check the list on the first post, you number 5, but shadowelf hasn't given me the details yet so more like 4. ok?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
You will not be removed from the list, you just need to be patient.
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Since I'm waiting for more details from shadowelf I decided to do Aspires, it is done.
BEHOLD

3 things:

1st of all: Thanks!!!!!
2nd of all: [/IMG] Put THIS one in the examples. xD Thanks
3rd of all: My name is Aspire and Aspires )
Last edited by Numb; Feb 21, 2009 at 06:16 AM.
well, i think i have to give more details... :P
i would like to be a Circle, like Evilīs one but wider... and it may contain light blue / black tribals... its up to your creativity.. i want it not to be disturbing to the eyes when i open my eyes... ah, and the font, i have "Keep truckinī"one.. if u want i can send u that one... if not, ok... it is on dafont.com...
i want a big "Latin", and the toribash "pwning perfected" one...

=) more details?
No tinerr, that's enough

EDIT: FYI Everybody, shadowelf has a HUGE 3d clan pic request, so it might be just a little while, (but not toooooooo long), I will try to work simultaneously on as much as I can.
If anybody's interested, this is what i've got done so far.
Last edited by Spartan094; Feb 22, 2009 at 12:34 AM.