Ranking
Re: Guru Profiles
Inactive forum wise, or inactive game wise?
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
Originally Posted by Spaztic_One
Inactive forum wise, or inactive game wise?

Game wise. You people are all like 4588934057304985th dan (quick! call the hyperbole police!) and i'm not even 2nd
All knowing
I'm not even black belt.

B&B&B&
I recently acquired my blue.

In-fact, I just checked the ranking page, I have 231 matches under my, er, belt.
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]

Guru of Fortitude. Exemplifying defensive styles and damage resistance.

1,000,000 is a fighter who uses inner strength instead of brute force to overcome opponents. He prefers preventing damage to himself than dealing more damage to his enemy right away, countering attacks and biding his time until he has an opportunity to win. 1,000,000 uses fast striking techniques over more brutal attacks, and manipulates enemy attacks to his advantage if possible. If a match goes on longer, it is his solid constitution which allows him to wear down enemies to deliver a final blow. 1,000,000 has steadfast determination, and will not give up easily until all sign of victory is lost.

This is mine. Lancer, feel free to make improvements if you want, then go ahead and post it.
Originally Posted by 1,000,000

Guru of Fortitude. Exemplifying defensive styles and damage resistance.

1,000,000 is a fighter who uses inner strength instead of brute force to overcome opponents. He prefers preventing damage to himself than dealing more damage to his enemy right away, countering attacks and biding his time until he has an opportunity to win. 1,000,000 uses fast striking techniques over more brutal attacks, and manipulates enemy attacks to his advantage if possible. If a match goes on longer, it is his solid constitution which allows him to wear down enemies to deliver a final blow. 1,000,000 has steadfast determination, and will not give up easily until all sign of victory is lost.

This is mine. Lancer, feel free to make improvements if you want, then go ahead and post it.

Nice one, actualy not to much I can think to add without changing it up to much and I see no reason to realy do that. I'll do minor changes if any.

(edit) changed some minor things but not to much, I will go ahead and post it but let me know if you want anything changed back.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guru of Fortitude. Exemplifying mastery over defensive styles and damage resistance.

1,000,000 is a renowned fighter who uses inner strength in place of brute force to overcome his opponents. He prefers preventing damage to himself over dealing more damage to his enemy right away, countering attacks and biding his time until he has an opportunity to win. When he is attacking; 1,000,000 uses fast striking techniques instead of brutal attacks, and manipulates enemy attacks to his advantage if possible. If a match goes on too long, it is his solid constitution which allows him to wear down enemies and deliver a final blow. 1,000,000 is a man of steadfast determination and willpower, only giving up when all signs of victory are lost.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pretty good, I like the changes. But you accidentally put "to" instead of "too", so you should probably fix that. Other than that, nice job.
Pretty good, I like the changes. But you accidentally put "to" instead of "too", so you should probably fix that. Other than that, nice job.

Glad you like it ;). Thanks for spoting that , its been fixed.

(edit) oh, and im sorry I had to use purple for your title color... im running out of color choices.

(edited edit) hmm, I still havn't used "Blue" yet, would you prefer that or is purple fine?
No way, I laughed when I saw you used purple for mine, because I was thinking of adding that I would want it to be in purple. So it's fine as purple. Or, if someone else wanted purple, you could make it pink. That's just as good.
No way, I laughed when I saw you used purple for mine, because I was thinking of adding that I would want it to be in purple. So it's fine as purple. Or, if someone else wanted purple, you could make it pink. That's just as good.

lol, ok then. Nah, no one asked for purple (or any color for that mater as i havnt given a choice realy till just then) so I will leave it with that.