Ranking
Re: logoman!
ummmm... first of all, awesome job on the logo thing sam1, I really like it...

Next, also nice job on the eye thing lancer. in the suggestions board, earlier there was a suggestion about having clan tattoo's for your toribashian, and I think that the eye would work out very well for that

And last, you mentioned a wallpaper with all of us sam1? Ummm, should we like post a screenshot of a pose that we would want, or will you just pick them?
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
I like the eye thing Lancer, no offense to sam1 of course. If one of sams gets chosen for the logo, I think that we should have it be uke and tori, not B-rad and java. It's nothing personal in any way, but the clan is more than just them. Where would the clan be without the rest of the members? Sorry if that made me sound arrogant, I meant nothing bad by it.
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
We need a logo(at least I want one for a mouse pad), so can we use one?

B&B&B&
I prefer lancer's simple eye logo over sam1's

both are great, but lancer's looks more ominous.

I'd buy merchandise that had that eye on it. And then I'd need to stay in guru for life...
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
So far, I like your logos lancer...

They are all pretty cool, but I kinda think the last one looks the coolest. The only problem with it though is that because of the dark sides, its kinda hard to see some of the text. Otherwise, I think its really cool

Your skills are getting better lancer, keep it going
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Originally Posted by mosier
So far, I like your logos lancer...

They are all pretty cool, but I kinda think the last one looks the coolest. The only problem with it though is that because of the dark sides, its kinda hard to see some of the text. Otherwise, I think its really cool

Your skills are getting better lancer, keep it going

hmm, yeah I did like the 4th the best but I was worried about that problem. I'll try to adjust it and make it work, prehaps white or silver text~
Not to be a downer, but I like just the eye...

The name and slogan around it look good, but I prefer the simple eye logo...

If this ends up in the shop, can we have some stuff with just the eye on it?

Also between all with the logo and slogan, I prefer the first one.
Last edited by Dikarika; Jun 15, 2007 at 02:43 AM.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Yeah, I figured if we used the symbol it would go as a stand-alone for at least a few things. Maybe the solgan optional or something (mainly fiddling around with the idea). Ill try to work up some other choices ect., up to B-rad I sopose when our logo is picked and decided on (prehaps we could have a vote as well or something; probly also pick more then one design for the clan merc, for example haveing a t-shirt with one of sam1's and another with mine ect. to give some options).

Im also toying with the Idea of making a symbol similar to that eye i made, for every member's profile based off their title. As sort of a "seal" for said Guru (like on movies and whatnot) that reprents his teachings. They would all be in sort of the style the eye is done in (very basic feel to it, both because i think that fits for this and i have limit drawing skills to begin with). Also the color "sheen" would be the color that your name and title is in the Profile topic (for example mine would have a navy background ect). I mainly want to get in some photoshop practice before College starts (graphic design classes) and think this would be a good way to. So I would like some imput on that as well.
Last edited by lancer_c; Jun 15, 2007 at 08:21 AM.
I like seals... They are so cute and fuzzy...

But anyway... I like the idea. My seal would look like a druggie's eye, I think.. A deranged, wild look in it.. Hehehe..
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]