Toribash
I've been skimming through the discographies of two known artists: Buckethead and S.O.A.D..

Buckethead is VERY emotional, from what I've heard. People seem to think all he does is mindless shredding, but no, he puts feeling into it, and is highly underrated.

S.O.A.D. are just great, because they are able to make fun out of themselves, the world, while sounding good and interesting.

I guess that's everything I have to say, if you want to discuss them, get me on MSN.
<.< >.>
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
S.O.A.D. are just great, because they are able to make fun out of themselves, the world, while sounding good and interesting.

Quotet for the very truth! Soad is one of the coolest bands ever. I hope they will have their comeback at the Eurovision Songcontest! I love their stuff. My favorite song of them is still Toxicity but every song of them just awesome! pogo pogo pogo pogo pogo pogo... ^^
So, I got the Rush discography!!!
I've been listening to them a lot, I advise you guys check them out, they're REALLY good.

The singer's voice is awesome. And the drummer is a beast.
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
The singer's voice is awesome.

He sounds like a woman and at the beginning I thought it was the singer of Placebo. lol