Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Re: READ THIS!
Originally Posted by danny_the_manny
Read this just in case you need more medicine

MY FRIENDS FOR DUCKS SAKE TRY TO LIVE YOUR NORMAL LIFE! THIS IS WHAT I HAVE IN MY BRAIN NOW

Hey! Leave me out of this

<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Hoompa loompa doopity do shut the fuck up before i kill you hoompa loompa doopida dee. alright enough singin for now. hoompa lol what a stupid name oh and by the way i hate you!
cool song i will sing it at school tomarow and danny needs to shut up and stop playing cause i bet he sucks
*Lurking about*
Originally Posted by danny_the_manny
Read this just in case you need more medicine

veb! YOU NEED SOME FUCKED UP SPECTACLES MY FRIENDS FOR DUCKS SAKE TRY TO LIVE YOUR NORMAL LIFE! THIS IS WHAT I HAVE IN MY BRAIN NOW

This is FUNNY.

But, seriously.

and turn off the caps.
Danny, making more topics won't really help you but I guess you have to uphold your reputation of being a little bitch.

WAIT.

It just made sense.

noob + hampa... = hoompa. He just spliced them together.

Everyone, we have found the noob version of Hampa... the anti-Hampa. His polar opposite. Everything that Hampa is, he is not. Anyone remember Legend of Zelda 2 with Link's Shadow as the final boss? Well, he's like that, but more like that sprite superimposed on one of those nameles blue blob enemies that only gives 2 exp.