Ranking
Thank you!

I got out the legs to edit yesterday, and I noticed they weren't 100% symmetrical for the thighs. Do you want me to make it symmetrical? Or keep it that way?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
NP

Updated it with what a touch-up would be for me

---->

Much was still reworked, but something like this would be around 3k. (for the record, it was free for him)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
Here is an "edit" on Tompaine's head

The original is....somewhat empty. It's still on his tori AFAIK, and I'll post it asap (aka once my wireless gets faster than 5 kbps)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
Hai DarkJak.
Good to see you have an edit shop, I was wondering if you would notice my request post, but this is better :P.

I would like you to add your style to my head. Choose w/e design you like. I know you will choose a good one.

Can you /dl it, or do I have to post the flat for you?
Well, my wireless is somewhat screwed up. In fact, I only get internet from the public library's computer.

It would be really convenient if you could send me the flat in a PM. I could dl it using my phone then and tranfer the image to my laptop.

Thanks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
Shop is back open

Here are recent examples:

Also did a few smaller ones that I didnt bother rendering

Gonna keep the same price. I'll be upscaling all to 256x256, so all edited parts would be ready for any upgrades to the tb texture system. If that never comes, at least it would be good for personal customs folder use, avatar use, or maybe increased sharpness when downscaled compared to the 128x128 original.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]