Ranking
Omg guys guane wrote 1 post here and u answered 5 times on it! Who's spamming then? :o

btw @jackstar:
I dont feel gulity about our behavior yesterday and i dont have to apologize. Your were not there and didnt see what happened so how can u post about it? :| I dont understand it :/
http://forum.toribash.com/market_view.php?id=3029
My shop's here! Check this out!
Zolfik: =l man i wasent there cause our lack of organisation

i would of applied to go but there was no application and so what if i wasent there?

ive heard both stories and again we acted like dickheads towards the war it was a fun war not a war that would mean life or death

if we want more rep we needa act good sportsmanship and accept the loss or congratulate the other clan on that they tried

also its too late ive already posted a apoligy in parrot

so you can either stick that info up ur ass or accept it

Whole of DIAF:

^

read what i said up there
You just got TOLD by an 11 YEAR OLD
DIAF
Originally Posted by Locker460 View Post
jackstar u will really do that to your clan mate.. if u do that ught... then u are a monster. also duane stop spamming please.

and no i wouldent :3
DIAF
kill, i dont think they were trying to insult DIAF, they were just having some fun, you dont have to take it so seriously.i hope to take part in the fully organised war next time
yeah thats the point im trying to get to

also

welcome back cann

(i was teh first one >=O)
DIAF
Originally Posted by rossrocks View Post
I rekon well kick parrots ass sohard that he wont have 1

You're not in diaf. gtfo before I have to report you.

Originally Posted by jackstar View Post
Zolfik: =l man i wasent there cause our lack of organisation

i would of applied to go but there was no application and so what if i wasent there?

ive heard both stories and again we acted like dickheads towards the war it was a fun war not a war that would mean life or death

if we want more rep we needa act good sportsmanship and accept the loss or congratulate the other clan on that they tried

also its too late ive already posted a apoligy in parrot

so you can either stick that info up ur ass or accept it

Whole of DIAF:

^

read what i said up there

I read it. :P

Originally Posted by CANNIBLE View Post
kill, i dont think they were trying to insult DIAF, they were just having some fun, you dont have to take it so seriously.i hope to take part in the fully organised war next time

Solve your problems first cann. :P

Originally Posted by jackstar View Post
yeah thats the point im trying to get to

also

welcome back cann

(i was teh first one >=O)

No it was me. in-game
RIP ∑
master of the universe
parrot,i'm very sorry for any disturbance our clan caused,on behalf of my clan,i'm apologizing for our impolite behavior.and i hope we can still be friends,and we will try to organize the battles more.anyway,you guys weren't bad out there,you can be our ally,and as i always say,make peace not war.