Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I am a christian here. but I aint a wierdo...
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
Herpaderpa. Apparently the message from before that i thought didnt post, posted.
-----
We;re all weirdos really. Hell, we spend our time talking on some obscure game's forums talking to each other. Even if you aren't a weirdo from that, you're a weirdo by proxy for just talking with us.
See you later bud. Dont know who you are or why you joined. I definitely wont be missing you.
Kaz, my xbox live expired and i wont be renewing it anytime soon so dont expect me to be on there. You can add me on skype though if you want. Ill give you three guesses as to what my name is(im not very creative)
And you still need to do the project euler challenge. Josh and I have been trying to solve them all with Java programs that we write.
EDIT: Josh as in Octojar, not joshjoshua
Last edited by dagreja; Jan 22, 2013 at 03:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No.
I'll add you once I get on the computer. And I haven't even heard of that whatchamacallit. So yeah.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Even though the time of enjoying the game has expired, doesnt mean you can rant like you hate it with all you life. You could have just said somethin earlier and less harsh, you know? Oh well, baibai xD
Anyway, SUPGUYS HOWYADOINWATHAPPENEDHOWSLIFE.
thatisall
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
I'm not going good... Why? people calls me a wierdo.

te he
Hey. I'm the bigest weirdo here. You kinda have to be weird to enter this clan. Because weird people are interesting. And Kay, Y U NO POST MOAR?
I'm the weirdest, once again. You're all on drugs if you think you're weirder than me huehuehue.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
actually i do take drugs for my ADHD.
I used to have to take medication for certain mental problems, but I was able to overcome the issues.