Ranking
I finished SAO anime 6 times. And ranobe rly better. Just said.
________________________[SIGPIC]http://cs618231.vk.me/v618231170/1b6c/a9nJ5ryovsc.jpg/SIGPIC]
I finished the last episode of White Album.

Confusion about ending

Also, the second season is pretty good. Didn't like the singer on the opening theme song. Sounded like she had a sore throat or some shit, I dunno but it bugs me. Main character is more badass and I doubt you even need to watch the first season to understand it. Though, it's better if you do as they actually make references to it.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I finished Maiden Dusk of Amnesia.

the story

It's an amazing anime. Almost cried on the last part of 12th episode. But a funny things appears and makes me laugh so hard. Compliacated. The love story is a kind of interesting, and the comedy aswell. You should try it guys.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
So basically like the game Caroline? Yeah, it has anime graphics =3
My Replays
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post

the story

It's an amazing anime. Almost cried on the last part of 12th episode. But a funny things appears and makes me laugh so hard. Compliacated. The love story is a kind of interesting, and the comedy aswell. You should try it guys.

Yeah I got a bit confused at times with the storyline but nonetheless it was a very enjoyable anime.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post

the story

I agree with everything you said. One of my favorites.
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...
I'm enjoying Log Horizon and Golden Time. So far my favorite out of the fall anime that came out recently. And no, will not change my opinion about Highschool DxD. Just no.
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I'm enjoying Log Horizon and Golden Time. So far my favorite out of the fall anime that came out recently. And no, will not change my opinion about Highschool DxD. Just no.

i really dont wanna watch log horizon for some reason.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best